Anyone else having trouble getting into Ranked Adventure?

I’m trying to get the achievement for qualifying for a league in ranked team adventure and there’s a problem, it’s not the achievement but with joining a game because it keeps saying that there’s not enough players even though it shows that 12 out of 12 people joined. Is this a bug?

4 Likes

Hello.
I just spent 2h looking for Ranked Adventure and waste of time!!! “not enough players” all the time!!! Tried to find new sesion to get more ppl but same sht!!! max 50ppl in one sesion. RANKED ADVENTURES NEED TO BE GLOBAL!!! [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] !!!

1 Like

Half the time I don’t find any games. Then if I find one only 10 or 11 out of 12 players accept and it searches again. In the rare instances where a full lobby actually gets together the connection fails after several seconds. It is so frustrating.

5 Likes

Also, you message forza support and they literally ignore you, they don’t do nothing to help us. We should drop this game and get our money back.

1 Like

Another problem i pump into a lot is that not every player get the message about press X to join, im just trying to do the achievement in the first place and wanted to do it with a buddy, but the non host of the convoy never get the press X option when finally finding the match.

1 Like

This has been my experience every day, since launch. The only aspect of online multiplayer that works reliably (for me) is joining a friend’s session, then with a handful of friends in the same convoy, we race AI teams. Something must be wrong with their servers because I never had any problem getting online for H2 & 3.

Im not banned its just I can never find enough players to stay in the matchmaking and join

1 Like

In order for ranked to work the entire room must be filled and with the banning thing still going on I think a lot of people are just avoiding ranked all together.

1 Like

I would suggest try on the weekend. If nothing else that should test if player population is the issue or something else.

1 Like

I’ve had trouble connecting to it as well. and it says 11 or 12 players accepted too. Very weird

1 Like

Managed to get into two championships and completed them. Then I lost connection and got banned.

1 Like

How long are the bans for?

1 Like

Until the event you wanted to compete in is finished. I have no idea why they don’t allow you to rejoin them.

1 Like

usually 10-20 minutes. They tell you when you go to start a new one.

1 Like

Not tried it today but yesterday played it for a few hours and had no problems at all, apart from a few races where other players names dissapeared from the race leader board and above their cars

1 Like

Someone tell me about this banning

1 Like

After all the excitement of doing everything in single player or in co-op with my friends it all gets let down by the one thing I actually buy forza for. I’ve tried for the last 3 days to get into a ranked game and every time it just gets to 10 players or 11 players, but on the off chance I do get a game with 12 players before it even come up welcome to team adventure I get kicked out and banded, one time all I did was click on ranked game it searched for 2 seconds before saying I’m banded for nothing for 25 mins.

1 Like

Man ill kike to do rank but don’t want to be banned for just playing have they adress this issue or swept under the rug?

1 Like

Anyone else have this issue? I’ve sat for an hour and had to keep refreshing matchmaking. “Not enough players accepted” is that the case or do I just have bad luck?

2 Likes

I’ve spent hours upon hours trying. I’ve managed to get in to 1 ranked event successfully.

1 Like