Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Fiat, Lancia return to Forza in Series 24: Italian Automotive | August 17th

36 Likes

Best news ever! Alfa, Fiat/Abarth & Lancia are back in August.

21 Likes

Holy cow! All the missing Italian brands will return in August! This is amazing!! I love the latest updates! :smiley:

5 Likes

Finally!!! They got stellantis figured out. I’ll be getting my delta back, which is nice.

9 Likes

Great news. Was there detail on which vehicles & what the dispersion would be?

1 Like

No, only the brand badges were shown. I would expect the usual line-up with maybe new additions since the next series is all about Italian cars.

2 Likes

What they should do: Update 24 loads, and all of these cars go straight to the Autoshow, no questions asked.

What they will do: DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP.

14 Likes

If they simply ported the cars from Horizon 4 the Alfa meta squad will wipe some leaderboards.

This is some great news that they’re all coming back now

2 Likes

The likelihood is that they were more or less ready to go pre-launch though, as we know one of the Lancias was featured on a stream.

4 Likes

Well, I don’t want you saying “I told you so” but, yeah, probably. Still, we can hope maybe it won’t be too bad, or grindy. :crossed_fingers:

Hoping for a couple faves returning and maybe some new in the mix is a good feeling…

…AH ! I’m being sucked back in again ! :wink:

2 Likes

Well Horizon 4 is gonna get delisted so might as well extend the licences for these manufactures now. Maybe that was the plan all along.

Id like to hope that the Abarth Punto from Horizon 2 returns but it likely wont. Its just gonna be all the cars from these manufacturers that were in Horizon 4

1 Like

As long as I can be reunited with the Fulvia I’ll be happy.

Couple of potentially great cars for online here too if the 155 and 037 return.

8 Likes

Honestly I don’t have much attachment to the brands, but it’s nice to see a frequently requested addition come through.

1 Like

Never say never

We got the MR2 in FH4 last time a brand vanished without explanation

1 Like

Better put them in the Autoshow or we’re gonna be mad

7 Likes

Who’s we?

2 Likes

I know I will be, if you like having cars that were available at all times in the Autoshow in the very previous title suddenly taken away with no explanation and then slowly dripfed to you within 15 updates then I can’t help you.

10 Likes

Cleaning out my garage by removing around 25 cars or so, to prepare……oh man….I can imagine people being really desperate for extra garage space now.

2 Likes

Guess that just depends on how many dupiclates/alternate builds people have. I personally just keep everything stock and keep one of everything regardless of whether I like the car or not.

On the flipside though, I’m sure glad these brands are coming back, Alfa and Lancia in particular. As for the reason why they were gone, perhaps we’ll never truly know. As long as they’re here to stay, that’s what counts.