Add Porsche's...Real Porsche's

How come there are no real Porsche’s in Forza Motorsports. Sadly there’s only those knock-off Porsche’s (Ruf’s), People want the real Gucci, not the Cheap Chinese rip-offs. But seriously all Forza’s Should Have The; 911 GT2, 911 GT3 RS, Boxster, Cayman, 918 Spyder (918 RSR too especially for Forza Motorsports 5),911 Targa, Panamera S Turbo, 1975 911 Turbo 3.0 and the Cayenne! At Least the 911 GT2 & GT3 RS, 918 Spyder/RSR, Panamera S Turbo/GTS, Cayenne GTS and the Cayman or Boxster at least…a micro-minimal would be the 911 GT3 RS and the 918 Spyder!! Need For Speed has it so forza should have too just to make it look, sound and feel better!

Please and Thank You your biggest fan - Xero T. Stark

Here’s the proper thread for wishes and, to our knowledge, the Porsche license is still exclusive to Electronic Arts; thus, they are not present in Forza Motorsport 5 or Forza Horizon 1 and 2.

2 Likes

oooh did not know that :smiley: thanks

You’re welcome.

Just so you know…Ruf is not selling “knock off” Porsches. Ruf is a well known and respected tuner of 911s. They start with stock cars and work from there. You are not getting ripped off by driving one in the game.

Disclaimer…I am Not a Porsche employee. But I am an owner of a mint 1988 3.2 Carrera. In game I own all the Forza 5 Rufs. And yes I have to be careful with the tail wag behavior of the Yellow Bird. Yikes!

2 Likes