12 Hours of Sebring 2014 - Hopper Meet Up Thread

12 Hours of Sebring 2014 - Hopper Meet Up Thread

To celebrate the 12 Hours of Sebring race this weekend, Forza is adding two multiplayer hoppers that will be active this weekend only: 12 Hours of Sebring and 1.2 Hours of Sebring. Read about these hoppers in the Week in Review. “Just like the real thing, these hardcore lobbies will feature prototype cars in full simulation racing – including full damage, fuel consumption, and realistic tire wear settings.”

It will take six players to launch a race in the 12 hour lobby and three players to launch a race in the 1.2 hour lobby, so users are encouraged to use this thread to organize meet ups with friends and other players.

You can find details about the 62nd annual race here:
http://www.imsa.com/races/62nd-annual-mobil-1-twelve-hours-sebring-fueled-fresh-florida

And if you’ll be broadcasting your race via your Twitch app channel, let others know by posting the details in this thread:
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst6527_Forza-Motorsport-5---Community-Twitch-broadcasts.aspx

Forza 5 and Party/Chat
To ensure that your party members are invited into your Forza 5 multiplayer game, party hosts should do the following:
· Host starts a party via the Party app and invite users.
· The host enters the “Multiplayer” menu from the Forza Motorsport 5 main menu.
· Before choosing a hopper to queue in, the party host should bring up the Party app and select “Invite Party to Game” from the menu.
· Party members will receive the Forza 5 game invite and Forza Motorsport 5 will be launched automatically.
· Once members have joined the party, the host can select the multiplayer hopper of choice.

full damage, fuel consumption and tire wear? cool! :slight_smile:

too late for me today but i’d be up for a 1.2 hour (short version) race on Saturday, around 1pm GMT or so

Very cool!

thank you turn 10 for adding to this awesome weekend with this lobby

Awesome! Like the full sim but you’re missing the time remaining in the lobby for the current race. Other than that good stuff, would be cool to have sim on some other hoppers too.
Cheers

This sounds awesome, however every time I try to play though I get put in a lobby that is already running. It says duration is 0.00 S remaining? I wish I could create a fresh lobby with this mode. I’m in one right now where there is three of us wanting to race but we are having to wait on another race to finish. Why can’t we join our own lobby?

This sounds awesome, however every time I try to play though I get put in a lobby that is already running. It says duration is 0.00 S remaining? I wish I could create a fresh lobby with this mode. I’m in one right now where there is three of us wanting to race but we are having to wait on another race to finish. Why can’t we join our own lobby?

I’m giving it a go now…is anybody interested in joining? since searching for a race doesn’t seem easy unless you form a group
the 1,2 version of the race

who is up for a 12 hr run today? anyone? anyone?