1016 Industries Bodykits

i hope forza team will consider it, i suggest 1016 renato vision widebodykit for huracan, and 1016 vision widebodykit for mclaren 720s

hope they consider it and bring the urus & bentayga bodykits

2 Likes

Add please “The 1016 Industries” bodykit for the Ferrari 812 to Forza Horizon 5

> Link

Wow… This would be incredible. However, I’d like them to give it the correct engine/exhaust sound first.

Novitec exhaust upgrade sound would be icing on the cake.

I don’t notice a difference really besides the rims, I would love a mansory kit or an entirely different mansory 812. But a wide body 812 would look so good, along with new wing options because it looks good with a wing but the forza aero being the only option is sad.

Lets talk about car’s WIDE BODY kit there are many options please share with your own ideas
sure it’s nice to see new cars in season but this is are Forza horizon 5 and are simulator and other performance game nearly like game mix so my point are wanted to feel a different sensation not only get "new cars ant test it " there are quite a few in the game wide body kit but there is not much choice
my suggestion would be this add the Lamborghini Urus 1016 Industries wide body kit that would be cool maybe someone knows more wide body kit so share it :slight_smile:

1 Like