Xbox One Controller - Loss of control - PC Version of Forza 4

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

*UPDATE

Good Friday Morning,

Just wanted to update this issue I was having being stuck at lower FPS and loss of controller response. Since posting this, Nvidia just released a driver update (Ver. 416.16) and when I applied this, all of my problems have gone away. I can run 155 FPS and Unlocked (Variable) with no issues. I am also running all settings at max. I ran the game for a few hours last night after receiving my G920, dialing it in and had no issues. NADDA!! I appreciate the views on this thread and views to the YouTube link. Looking forward to playing FH4 all through the weekend.

Thank You and have a great Friday!!

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Good day all:

I will attempt to keep this brief. I have also uploaded a video of the problem on YouTube. The link is here: Xbox Loss of Control.

The basic problem is, I cannot run the game on my new build higher than the game set 52 FPS. Anything options higher than 78, 155 or Unlocked (Variable) the Xbox One Controller seems to have loss of control. SO therefore, I can only run the game at the configured 52 FPS setting. My system specs are as follows:

Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K - 4.7GHz
RAM: GSkill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3600 - 16Gb total
Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Liquid Cooler
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb SC Black Edition
Hard Drive WD Black 4TB with Intel Optane Module 32Gb M.2
Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS monitor (144Hz and G-Sync) - 27" and Benq RL2755 - 27"
Keyboard: Logitech 910 Orion Spectrum
Mouse: Logitech G703

Now I have used the GeForce Experience settings and of course, looks good on the Benchmarks, however, when I go and try to play the game at the set FPS, “Unlocked (Variable)”, I have this controller issue. When I lower the FPS settings in game to the 52 FPS setting, things work well and I have control once again. I also have mouse pointer issues above the 52 FPS settings. The video shows the effect of loss of control.

This system build is less than 2 weeks old and runs various games at Ultimate settings with no problems. I purchased the Ultimate version and hope that this is patched sometime soon. I am not OC’ing my video card, but am the CPU. The CPU is OC’ed to 4.7 (stable). I am sure I can get this to 5, but 4.7 is fine at the moment. RAM Is configured to XMP and is set to 3200. Again, Benchmark runs great and I am hoping to get this straightened out soon.

I hope the video provides some insights into my issue.

Thank You and Appreciated,