Wuling Sunshine is a beast

This car is a beast. I threw an S1 rally tune on it and it feels dope.

4 Likes

Oh, man… you didn’t mention it has an amusing widebody kit.

3 Likes

I’ll admit, I was initially unimpressed when it was announced.

I expected it to be junk and never used - Well, I was really really wrong.

In fact, it might be top 10 favorites for me…

Quite a turn around lol… but yeah its a great vehicle in game, with loads of potential tunes.

2 Likes

Yeah bung a V8 in it with twin turbos and the widebody kit and its awesome lol

I think I put the racing I6 in it and kept it A class. But I only had time to drop in upgrades and take it for a momentary spin. I still need to actually tune it.

I think with the V8 twin turbos and all the engine upgrades it has about 1300BHP, added all the other upgrades didn’t bother tuning it and when driving it tops out at about 190MPH could probably get more out of it with tuning lol

I love my little bit of Sunshine!!

WHen I got it, I just bought every single top tier upgrade for it, shortened the final gear to extend the top speed and did nothing else…topped out at S1 882 (although it can go higher in PI it seems) and, with no tuning, it was surprisingly good for a soccer mom car…admittedly it took about a second for it to start turning above 100mph but under that and it turned quite well…even handled cross country pretty good too

Tried out various A Class road and dirt tunes and enjoyed driving it. And, with the Wide Body kit and spoilers, it just looks cool…for a minivan!

1 Like

Yup, unfortunately its ugly as sin, so i am never going to use it.

2 Likes

Agreed. Waste of time and resources that could’ve been spent on adding something much nicer to the game. The last thing I wanted after all these bugs, nerfs, and nail polish ordeals, was Playground validating the puzzling requests for daily drivers (and adding a daily driver exclusive to China no less).

I bet you two are fun at parties. lol

4 Likes

Oh, I am. Especially as someone who actually has a decent taste in cars.

same never gonna use this piece of garbage unless PGG force me to use this to complete the race or event in the future playlist

2 Likes

Money talks, if only the Chinese investor had said, “and bring the 70 SuperBee forward to FH5 too.” Would have been awesome.

Edit: with the racing V8

1 Like

Of course it is. They gave it every OP engine swap available AND a bodykit, lol.

Wuling is under a joint venture that also features Shanghai SAIC and GM. So that would be a Caprice or an Impala, not a Superbee.

Even better!

1 Like

I was racing in Horizon Tour against two Sunshines in the streets of Guanajuato. My Mazda 323 was the class of the field–except for the Sunshines, which left me in the dust.

It’s silly and ugly looking, but we’d probably be doing backflips if this was a Suzuki Wagon R or a Mazda Demio.

It’s extremely ugly which makes me love it even more! I love these little oddball vehicles in Forza :3

1 Like

[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profanity is against the TOS]
[Mod edit - WSD - DO NOT edit a post a moderator has edited]

Sunshine on my racetrack makes me happy. Sunshine in my garage can make me cry.

2 Likes