Why does the Bugatti EB110 SS be as slippery as ice at 250+ MPH?

Yeah, I know you’re about to say it’s because of how the traction system works but WHY was it made like that though? At that point you can’t even move the car to the left or right by 5 feet because of how uncontrollable it is at these speeds. If you were to reach 270 MPH in the vehicle you don’t move to the left or right AT ALL. Could they have just coded another traction system to prevent vehicles from having absolutely no grip at high speeds?

This prompts me to try the car in FH4 again because when there was that danger sign in FH5 a couple of weeks ago (the one at the Festival outpost), the car slid like mad round relatively gentle corners, although I don’t recall it being a slidey boy.

I don’t remember the Lego Valley accolade (drive it at 110kmh for 110 seconds, or whatever it was) being a control nightmare.

Right, back to Britain I go.

Sometime later…

In FH4 the EB110 is a little slidey, but relatively drivable.

In FH5 it’s slidey. I tried an S1 900 build and got thrashed in the Goliath by the lead drivatars doing their rockets-on-rails routine. Round Tierra Próspera, it wanted to drift round corners (and frequently did). Even tuning doesn’t really help. Slick tyres don’t help.

It appears they’ve reverted to an older setup for the car.