What You Drive

Eh, that’s ok buddy, you get to miss all the road rage

my new daily driver…

my Nissan…

19,000 miles on clock and my baby:) Mazda 3 Mk1 MPS

1 Like

Here is my daily driver/project car/baby. It’s about to get a set of 17x8 fronts and 17x9 rears when I find either M parallels or some Y spokes, getting lowered 1.5" once my bilsteins comes in, Painted a frozen gulf blue and getting some other odds and ends put on when I have the money. Shes pretty much stock now while I gather up parts for one massive overhaul.

After a wash it always rains. That’s how it works, right?

While putting in my new HIDs. Going to replace the lights with some angel eyes. A lot of people dont like them on e34s but I do.

interior
HID ballast is only resting there in the pic. This was when I was doing the install.

215k and still gets 28mpg highway.

1 Like

Beautiful. I love old bimmers. I have a 97 E38. Shes a little rough, but its a great highway cruiser.

Thanks! I have an affinity for the older BMWs. I was really trying to find a mid 80’s e30 but I knew I had to have this touring when I saw it. I’ve only ever seen a couple e34 tourings in person so it was kind of nice to have something different. Once it’s finished it’ll pop and stand out to people who aren’t as familiar with BMWs too.

Currently an old Ford F-150 Crew Cab. I just bought it recently for work

Pontiac G8 GT or Holden Commodore to the European folks.

Nothing like a 6L V8 to get you around.

Has Magnaflow catback exhaust, K&N air-filter and engine tune. I don’t know the exact power output but stock hp was 361bhp, butt dyno tells me its around 400bhp.

On bald tires I ran 13.2@105.5 at the track. Not bad for a 4000+lbs sedan on bad tires.

1 Like

I love the car bud. It’s one of my dream cars, and I’m still kickin myself for not getting an 08 G8 GT when I had the chance.

That’s awesome! Looks great. 12.6 is quick. Would have been really quick with a larger pump. It would have been amazing to find one in my price range, but even the cheapest one was a couple thousand more. But I love my Mach, I’m not complaining. Gas mileage would be horrendous on one of those to, being that it’s bad on my car right now.

The Cobra was not my daily driver so as a toy car I never really took it out on long cruises or anything. With spirited driving that I did in it I averaged 12-14mpg. The Machs may not have the raw power of the Cobra (mods as mine had typically see 430rwhp) but they look awesome and are more unique than the Cobras.

Haha. LoL. The new EcoBoost from Ford is like that. With spirited driving, it’s terrible. It does as bad in miles per gallon. What I’m trying to say is that the new Mustang’s gas millage is as worst as the old ones.
For example, you take the Ford Fusion for a spin, Ford promises about 6, 7 litres per 100 km; no, you will do 11.
Check this new thread: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm94327_Ford--stop-lying-to-us.aspx#post_94327

I’m not much for gas guzzlers, so here’s my daily ride. It’s a sweet 2012 Nishiki Colorado, with a manual gearshifter (24 gears) and disc brakes. It’s never let me down, and I get great mileage!

Jack, I know you were interested in my new car the last time we talked on Xbox so I figured I’d share a picture here in your thread.

Still trying to figure out a new gamertag…

4 Likes

Nice one man!! Love the Genesis Coupes! New gamertag could be,

3point8 Genesis

John that’s nice. I don’t have much of an idea for a gamertag though.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D], i dont know how to post half decent pictures, sorry thjey came out sideways but I give up

2011 VW GTI 3 door, all options except nav and dsg transmission. No mods, but It is getting traded in the fall for a Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO anyway.

photo 2 by MikeV27, on Flickr

photo 1 (1) by MikeV27, on Flickr

I have a 1998 Volvo V70 Base/GT non turbo with the winter trim and a 4 speed auto with no exhaust cause i broke the flex joint

I just got a 14 Ford Raptor but I cant figure out how to post pics.

Go on a photo sharing site(photobucket, tinypic, etc…), upload it, and copy and paste the url for message boards.