What You Drive

I just got a 07 Mazda CX-7 awd 244 hp 258 lbs-ft tq 2.3 Turbo 4 cyl. This thing is a blast to drive even handles well in snow!

Just bought myself a 2013 Dodge Charger SE in Jazz Blue a few weeks ago. It only has the V6, but 292 HP is plenty. I did get the sport package though so I have a spoiler, 18" chrome rims, anti-roll bars, leather steering wheel, and 5 speed auto-stick. I think itā€™s the perfect car for me. Big enough to fit my family (wife, 2 kids), decent gas mileage for my commute and the ability to turn off TCS and use the auto-stick when I want to have some fun.

Iā€™ve been meaning to take some glamour shots but itā€™s been cold out lately.

EDIT: This one isnā€™t mine I just snagged it from a dealershipā€™s web site, but it looks identical.

1 Like

2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T A/T

Mods:

Mods thus far:
Wiseco Forged Pistons (stock specs)
BTRcc Stage 3 (Kamak 16g turbo, ECU reflash)
DW 550cc Injectors
Mishimoto Race FMIC
Mishimoto Race Radiator
Mishimoto Transmission Fluid Cooler
BC Racing Coilovers
Tial Q BOV
AEM CAI
Custom 3 inch turbo back exhaust split to 2.5 inch to ARK GRiP mufflers
GReddy Profec Electronic Boost Controller
Enkei RPF1 18x9.5 F 18x10.5 R
VIS Carbon Fiber Grille
Rhys Millen Racing Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
Grimmspeed PnP/Ceramic Coated Throttle Body
OEM '13 Gen Coupe LED Tails - inside painted satin black and reflectors removed
JUN BL Catch Can
Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler

286 whp/280 ft/lbs (will re-dyno when upgraded torque converter goes in this weekend, expecting 330-340ish to the wheels)

4 Likes

I just have your basic 2006 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4. Nothing too exciting.

LoL
I donā€™t have a car, I donā€™t have the age, but my parents had a 1984 Hyundai Pony, Chevy Lumina APV(beigeā€¦), Chevy Uplander (beigeā€¦), Dodge Grand Caravan (rustedā€¦), Ford Tempo, Pontiac TranSportā€¦ Nothing too exciting, you said?

I drive nothing fancy but I own a alfa romeo gtv and a bmw x5 4.4i

(Donā€™t at present have a pic of the X5 but heres a stock photo)

I prefer my X5 lots more power and more comfortable :slight_smile:

This was on the other, older thread, but hereā€™s my 1973 Triumph Stag with just 43K miles one it :slight_smile:

All recently rebuilt when the engine decided to literally blow up. All original parts (minus the new engine cooling system) and in the original Delft Blue, with the original T-Top/Soft top/hard top, original SS Exhausts and SS Exhaust; one of just 400 totally original automatic Stags left, and itā€™s been in the family since day dot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s really cool!

My car, and a coworkers car. Think you can figure it out? LOL.

1 Like

Iā€™m not normally one to brag but I drive. . .

Wait for it. . .

:wink:

The Batmobile! :smiley:

Bud, that is a sweet truck

Deleted Post.

So after a long and hard search, I got my first car.

My 2003 Zinc Yellow Mach 1 Mustang:

Hereā€™s a link to all of the pictures: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjT7FTzK

This car is awesome! I love it!

3 Likes

Nice Mach! I used to have a modded 2003 Cobra. Love the New edge Sn95s!

Thanks! Any pics of the Cobra? I love those. Nice G8 by the way. Iā€™ve always liked those. I wouldnā€™t mind a 6L V8 in a sedan.

Heres the Cobra I sold last year. Was a super clean car I bought from the original owner a few years ago. had 36k miles on it when I sold it.

Had Magnaflow cat back, Cai, 2.81" upper pulley and tune. After I added the pulley and tune I ran it at the track to a 12.62@112. But after some data logging it was apparent the fuel pump was maxing out around 4000rpm so it wasnā€™t making full power in the top end. Sold the car before getting a larger pump or boost a pump. I would have loved to see what it really could do.

1 Like

Spartan,

You have NO IDEA the amount of envy I have right nowā€¦ One of my favorite modern 'Stangs and in my favorite color tooā€¦ you sir, are very lucky! Take good care of her!

Thanks! I will be taking great care, just as the last owner did.

Have to say, I didnā€™t think Iā€™d ever end up with a yellow car, let alone a Mach. I really just wanted a nice clean car. After seeing this car in person I fell in love. I was in so much shock at finding a car like this after what Iā€™ve been finding over the past few weeks. The Mach I found on eBay, some guy from California was trying to buy it, but we put a deposit down on it. Turned out to be the best move we could have made.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome!! If I ever win the lottery, (LOL) one of those will be my first go to purchase.

Me? Nothing. I canā€™t see well enough to drive a car due to vision issues from birth. I drive in Forza instead. :smiley: