What You Drive

thx jndrew

1 Like

Picture is about a year old, havenā€™t taken one recently. Over the winter a nice ice chunk got a piece of my bumper and I wonā€™t be able to repair it for a time so lol Iā€™m not too heavy on the pics at the moment.

Some nice cars you got people! Here my daily ride only two wheels not four

image by djalkoholik, on Flickr

So a few pics of my 2008 suzuki gsxr 600 had this for a year and a half and all I seem to do is keep buying carbon parts for it
So hereā€™s a list of the extras aswell

Carbon Akrapovic front fender
Carbon Akrapovic rear hugger
Carbon Akrapovic frame covers
Carbon heel plates
Carbon chain guard
Carbon tank cover with Crome s
Carbon seat cowl
R&g frame protectors
R&g bars ends
R&g fork protectors
R&g tail tidy
Black front indicator covers
Black rear indicator covers
Clear led rear light
White headlight cover
White screen
Custom seat
White rim tape
Suzuki white stickers x2 on rear wheel

Thatā€™s it for now got more carbon on way lol

Iā€™m the one that originally contacted T10 about the Forza 2 plate frames a while backā€¦ still got that thing, itā€™s on my Miata right now!

Hereā€™s both of my babies together.

3 Likes

When I was 16 years old, I had saved myself enough money to purchase my first car, a base model 1986 Mazda RX7. Loved that car to death, despite the fact that it would flood on me a minimum of 2 times a week.

Teaching yourself car control on old all-season tires in the middle of a Canadian winter was an incredible learning experience. Following that, you could say I had a bit of an addictionā€¦ To Subarus. Owning a total of 13 of them. Ranging from JDM STi swapped 2.5RS coupe, to a 2005 WRX STi (the best model year IMO), to a jdm right hand drive twin turbo Legacy GT 5spd Wagon. You might say I had some pretty strong brand loyalty.

Since then, itā€™s been a bit of a mish-mash of cars. A G35S 6spd sedan (HATED THAT CLUTCH), 2005 Mini Cooper S, Fiat 500 Abarth (in my top 3 favorite cars I have owned. Seriously, incredible little beast). And now, a boring 2011 Civic SI Sedan. Yeah, Iā€™m a bit crazy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d consider an 11 Civic Si as a boring carā€¦ But good history. A very good friend of mine is about to turbo his 2000 2.5 RS

Nice call on that Abarth. Underrated little thing, I was considering one at my last job when I made a little more than I do now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 of 2000 limited edition 2014 Challenger Shaker models. Ours is number 284. We are waiting on the vanity plate: 1 OF 2K.

Challenger Shaker by Ace Ventura LeMans, on Flickr

Shaker is a true shaker and is fully functional.

5 Likes

@FireBirdPilotā€¦ NICE! Track or Rspec model?

I own a Hyundai Performance & Motorsports company in Baton Rouge, LAā€¦ KDM-Racing. Check us out sometime.

Here is my personal autocross / track slut. A 2011 2.0T Rspec.

Gen Side by j.lowrey1986, on Flickr

2 Likes

Nice Rspec! I have the Track. Been an absolute blast to drive. Hereā€™s a couple more recent pics.

1 Like

Hmm, a lot of people here own Genesis Coupes. I didnā€™t know they were that popular, donā€™t see many on the street where I am.

Itā€™s one of the most fun, affordable, and reliable sports coupes out there. Mineā€™s pretty heavily modified and tracked / abused, but still holds strong.

I donā€™t deny that, but I mostly see Nissan Zs.

this is what I drive:

jk

I feel poor, 2000 dodge (grand?) caravan with a mis -toned tail gate, and a 2002 buick regal which the driver info lights (like important onesā€“miles driven and MPG) are out. nice thing about the buick (like the only thing because the car just hurts us in every way a car can) is how it does not turn off the radio when you turn off the engine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I drive a 1997 BMW 740iL. Comfy, but its got 170k miles, the radio doesnt work, the bumper is destroyed, and it has a green hood. Im spending this summer getting it cleaned up and looking good before school and i start to DD it.

1 Like

Those 7 series were awesome, still love them to this day, great luxury car :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve always liked the styling of luxury cars from the 90s, although my favorite is the Mercedes S-class.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally (daily driver)

1967.5 Datsun Fairlady/Sports 1600 with a 2.0l and 5 speed swap (project)

1 Like

2 Likes

Got anymore pics? nice garage by the way, would love to see some more pics of it as well, looks like a nice set up

1 Like