Update

Seems like it sometimes… or people without thumbs

Amen brother the last thing the trollers need is a couple of tanks like that. Hate that i can’t play multiplayer. So it is it going to be a three day wait?

1 Like

they did say that April was going to be a big month.

Do we have a car list yet, come on people some of us are at work and would love to know

Its a shame they didnt fix split screen racing.

So should eveyone post in clue thread? Im assuming this was an early release mistake?

thanks for the free stuff but damn, the hummer… really??? isn’t that like giving a pyro a lighter and some kerosene?

also not excited to see leaderboard cars since forza 2 (lotus) return with plenty of PI left to ruin b class, but its too early to tell if i’m just being pessimistic because forza has turned me against lotus :wink:

By any chance do we have a distance meter?

And the Chaparral Car 2E - Would never EVER of thought to see this in Forza. I may have a new addiction to throw around Spa

2 Likes

I like the solar panel on the back! First hybrid?!:wink:

The Renault 5 turbo is a full forzavista car too.

Edit: actually all of them but the r390 are.

Where’s the tenth car

I have a feeling this was not supposed to be released yet.

Looking at the dlc clue thread, I see some of the clues in here. 2 wagons… check… When do you see two wagons. Come on.

It’s messing up multiplayer as well.

How big was the update?

433 MB. I count 62 free cars. I own many of them already, but the new ones look pretty cool. I have no idea why, but I can’t wait to see what I can do with the Ford Transit Van. That’s the goofy carpenter in me… I’m not excited about the race cars, just the work truck. Can we upgrade it with ladder racks??? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

like 400 Mb

but now I can’t enter any lobby or create a private one…and tonight I have a racing series…I have the feeling that somebody at T10 pushed the wrong button and released this patch by chance.

It appears all dlc/VIP/LE/day one cars are now free if you’ve bought or been eligible for each pack. I’ve got the car pass, VIP, and LE so I’ve got a heap of free cars today. Some of which I already owned but there are a heap more that I didn’t. It helped me get a car collector achievement. Happy with the Chaparral. Just had a very quick drive at Bathurst in it.

I’d say someone had an itchy trigger finger and uploaded he update too early. I wonder if Turn10 have changed over to make all dlc cars free in game once you’ve paid real cash for each pack. This is how GT has done it on PS3.

Is this the 6th and final DLC pack covered by the Car Pass? I think the initial LaFerrari pack counted as December wasn’t it so maybe we have one more to go.

So if this is the final dlc for the pack will there be more dlc I have never bought any dlc before forza 5 so im wondering if they will release more cars or a second pass?

Also some of the badges may have been fixed, ive just beat a friend in a Rivals event as i cant seem to get on multiplayer now and FRENEMY popped up.

BEAT A FRIEND IN ANY RIVALS EVENT

Picture is a Handshake

Something is amiss in the land of forza and I have no idea what its about. I’m getting ghost dlc cars and a ton of free ones based on dlc I own.

I’m going crazy buying free cars!!! Crazy I tells ya!!!