Unshared and deleted content remaining in your creative hub

Please developers, Please oh please; Allow us to delete stuff directly from the creative hub screen (like proper “nuke this particular shared file” delete).

Tunes, liveries, vinyl groups alike - these things are all the same in the sense that if you make a change to something and overwrite it, delete it from your collection at the player home, unshare it - it doesn’t matter. That stuff is still there, still shared - still available for everyone to see on the creative hub.

Unless:

You do your deletes or changes, unshare, etc. Then go to free roam, open the creative hub, browse through for the tune YOU JUST DELETED AND UNSHARED, find it, download it, go back to player home, fish it out and repeat the steps all over again, being sure to unshare first, then delete. Then you may have to go through a couple of extra steps to make sure the new copy that replaced that copy is actually shared and visible. (Doesn’t this garbage clog up your servers anyway?)

This is ridiculous and desperately needs to be fixed. The fastest way to do that would be to just give us a button in the creative hub screen - “Delete creative hub entry”.

-Sincerely, a guy that just found 4 previous versions of a minorly tweaked tune and now has to fish them all out one by one and get rid of them to actually remove them properly so that only the final version of the tune remains.

3 Likes

Yeah this is painful. I’d love to see something introduced to do mass deletes and clear up old shared content so you just have the ones you want. I’ve spent waaaaay too long trying to clean up my hub only to find more I wasn’t able to see before showing up and having to go through all of it again.