Turn 10 were doing so well until

False
Im part of “everybody” and rather drive tuned cars

I think you really shouldnt say more enjoyable for everybody… Just you,and thats what its all about anyways right?

1 Like

Saying “this has ruined the whole basis of these leagues” would be the definition of bellyaching.

1 Like

I’ll re-phrase. The majority of people.

I’ll re-phrase. The majority of people.

‘Bellyaching’ would be me complaining that I won’t be able to keep up. I can assure you thats not the case.

Everyone has missed the point here. The racing is closer with stock cars.

In most peoples minds, close racing is more fun. Which is why Im saying the close racing will be ruined by tuning.

2 Likes

In this instance, you cant even say that; as you do not know how the majority feel about this.

4 Likes

More enjoyable for YOU does not mean more enjoyable for EVERYONE. I use a wheel and pedals and I run all my cars with Brake Pressure set between 70-80%. I have such trouble running a stock tune because I hit 100% brakes with less than full pedal travel. I’ve yet to run in the Lambo leagues because of stock tune. Now I’m more inclined to race in the league.

1 Like

Okay, lets see how the racing plays out when tuning is allowed.

Then watch people moan about how they can’t keep up because of tuning and how ‘its not fair’…

1 Like

Regardless, of what happens. There will be moaning.

I liked that it was apples to apples. So it was based purely on skill (of which mine is less then the fast guys- but to pull off a second place in same car same tune. It was a special moment)

This won’t be much different then the other leagues so I don’t quite see it in the same light. - but completely understand your position.

@ the poster who thinks he can take untuned car. I hope you are adding the upgrades as the car upgraded and tuned will be far superior to stock tune and upgrade, even the fastest guys would probably struggle a bit against an slower fast guy like myself.

Also even though we were in the same car it didn’t take long for accusation of he has a tune to fly about. When someone broke away from the field, so accusation and excuse will be posted regardless of the parameters set for the leagues.

2 Likes

Agree totally with what you’ve said.

You’ve explained it much better than I have.

Just wanted to login and say can we stop the pathetic arguing please.

I’m sure jammy would tell you guys if he wanted silly and childish replies.

I agree with him too and i’m a tuner myself (regardless if you think i’m a good one or not before i get that reply), I just think it’s fair game when we all race the exact same car.

That’s my two cents.

3 Likes

You people get way too defensive, OP’s point is valid.

6 Likes

slowly claps

I don’t think stating that the game has been ruined for everybody (later downgraded to the majority) is valid at all.

Stating that you prefer no tuning and upgrading would be a valid point.

3 Likes

I never said the game has been ruined?

Apologies, I slightly misquoted you. Anyway its time to put this disagreement in the past and get out on the track. The new car pack looks great and I’ve put a pretty good tune together for rivals, look forward to seeing you in a league.

2 Likes

Wasn’t arguing here, in fact I agree with Jammy this time. Not having tuning was better in this Lamborghini event.

I was just pointing out that Jammy couldn’t speak for the “majority”, just himself. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, Luke. It does not matter if Jammy does not want “silly” or “childish” reply’s. He posted on a public forums, and anyone can respond to what he has put. If he doesn’t want to have a dialog with others on this forum, he should not have made the thread. But if you have an issue with something that someone has posted, you should just use the “report” function and move on. That is what it is there for after all.

1 Like

So you class some of the previous quotes as ‘dialog’.
Fine. We are all unique.
I just think its petty how you make these essay replies on a pointless subject like how i should judge other’s posts.

You amongst others put me off posting on this forum. I don’t want a constructive pointless argument over nothing.
Reply to this and say what you want (being an open public forum and all) i won’t reply as i just cant be bothered with negativity.

I definitely prefer everyone racing the same, but I hardly see how it’s unfair to allow tuning if everyone is able to do it.

Also, this community as a whole is quick to write off criticism as “belly-aching” especially when it comes to comments about the business practice and decisions made about multiplayer. Seriously, grow up. More people play the game than whatever niche you think you represent.

As for the people who non-stop complain, you aren’t entitled to anymore than they said you were getting, if you feel jibbed then the answer is plain and simply that you should have done your research before using your parent’s credit card.

2 Likes

I’m not saying its unfair, simply that its more fair with spec racing :slight_smile:

Agree about the community, its very petulant. I am the last person to be ‘belly aching’ about any form of racing/tuning, only constructive criticism. The people who have been around since the very early Forza 2 days will know that.

1 Like

Some prefer tuning, some don’t. I prefer being able to tune myself, but to each his own.

First 2 weeks was no tuning. I see nothing wrong with mixing it up a bit for week 3.

1 Like