Toyota MR2 1989-1999 (W20)

Toyota MR2 (2nd generation) 1989-1999

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 1995 Toyota MR2 GT (FM2 through FM; FH2, FH4, FH5)
  • 1995 Toyota MR2 Turbo T-bar (FM1)
  • 1995 Toyota TOM’s T020 MR2 (FM1 to FM3)

At the time of FM’s car reveals this topic had 241 votes.

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport
0 voters

Toyota MR2 my beloved…

3 Likes

I’d love to see different OEM wing options, since i like the 1. gen wing the most. The 5. gen wing is also very popular.

5 Likes

Can’t believe it’s not in FH5. We want it sooner!

3 Likes

Pre-Facelift:

Facelift:

2 Likes

We did it guys!!! It’s going to take part in the next update. (Series 17)

2 Likes

This is not just forr FH5
Why people think this is just for horizon?

Most people prioritized Horizon because of the most-diverse open world environment with off-road terrains for roaming around. Some people wouldn’t care about Motorsport after Horizon was introduced back in 2012. Also, it feels frustrating that some road cars are like “Forza Motorsport only” which people really wanted to see in Horizon, like the '85 Nissan Safari Turbo for example. I might feel the same way until I can see what’s good enough for the new Forza Motorsport coming later this year.

And? There has people that prefer Motorsports than Horizon, this dont justify being lazy and not reading what mods put on Forum, also there TWO DIFFERENT TEAMS WORKING ON TWO DIFFERENT GAMES

if you want to complain about lack of road cars on Horizon, go complain on areas dedicated to horizon not hhere, here is just for check what cars people like the most

I’d rather brag about it at the game’s discussion area. It’s not just me who complained, but EVERYBODY ELSE too.

1 Like