Toyota Hilux 2005-2015

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Toyota Hilux (Seventh Generation)

Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT44 6x6 (2014)

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Toyota Hilux (Gen 8) 2015-current

SR 4-door Utility:

SR Xtra Cab 2-door Utility:

SR5 4-door Utility:

Vigo Champ TRD:

4 Likes

I never even knew this was a thing and now I want it lol

Here’s the info on it for others interested

https://arctictrucks.com/toyota-hilux-at44-6x6/

images (52)
images (51)
images (50)
images (49)

Apparently quite popular in Russia

6 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

This topic is for the 2005-2015 Hilux only.
The new one has its own page. I say that you have to move your post there in the link below.
<Toyota Hilux Gen8 2017-current>

1 Like

4 Likes

The extended cab please

2008 Hilux TRD 4000SL

This is a rare, high-performance edition of the Hilux, which is only sold in Australian markets. Toyota developed this powerful Hilux and sold it under TRD. With TRD factory parts slapped onto a V6 Hilux, that’s more like it, if it were to join a High-performance group from its own brand.

Almost everybody didn’t know about this, but I had discovered it. Concerning that most of the Hilux 3.0 D-4Ds are available here in the Philippines.

So, this AU Hilux gets a 4.0 Supercharged 1GR-FE V6 engine producing 302 HP and 453 Nm of Torque. Also has a 5-speed Automatic and a 4WD transfer case.

It’s time to bring another Hilux in Horizon, right? It has shared the same V6 alongside 4Runner and FJ Cruiser, but difference is - it has a factory Supercharger installed. I know the standard Hilux V6 is not just in Australia, but in a few other markets too like South Africa and Venezuela for example, and I assume it will be much better to drive it around with, like the Arctic one that’s already in-game, right? Funny story. Here goes to that rare Hilux that only Australians know… :sweat_smile: