Toyota GR Yaris 2021

We need to get some more traffic down here because the IS300 is approaching at a rate of knots

That’s what I like to see

Agreed!

I mean Altezza should reach to Top 3, Yaris is a good car but I prefer OG JDM car. Maybe we can had them both on future JDM update

2024 Toyota GR Yaris RZ High Performance

5 Likes

I highly doubt we’d get the RZ version

Both are good bro, pure Japanese power.

The gap is so close between this and the IS300

We need to get as much traffic down here as possible because the IS300 is fast approaching

I dont its the devs but rather the automotive industry(when it comes to cars of this decade) laying back on purists each year which is very sad since its the original transmission and compared to an automatic if the tech fails you cant correct it and thats another benefit of a manual humans can control the car

So the next update will include a car that has been ‘highly requested’, a regular on the Suggestions Hub has been convincing people it will be the MC20, I’ve manage to get here before he does because he’s been at the SLR, Gemera, IS300 and I guess a few more cars

Mate, it’s both not a race and will be the MC20

You’re acting like this is a race to “who will be in the top threads the earliest”

Also, you can say my name, it’s fine

I think 2021 GR Yaris would suit well for Modern Horizons. This and MC20 got a lot of votes already that they should be together.

Oh, and I explained that since GR Yaris is a Rally-homologated hatch, this will be Toyota’s only Modern Rally class car.

4 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

I created an account just to vote for the 2020 GR Yaris :joy: please add this!

1 Like

Well, there are other cars out there you might want but at least this is getting more votes

I’d recommend you have a look through the index, maybe there’s another favourite of yours in there, one you possibly haven’t considered before

Welcome to the Forums!

1 Like

Vote for more Porsches for me plz. But i still wanna see that GR Yaris.

Please One More Vote for 2000