Toyota GR Yaris 2021

The Arabs aren’t nearly as fanatic as the South Americans on anything.

1 Like

2024 TOYOTA GR YARIS

The latest update features a new exterior design, a revised interior that is now driver-focused, an additional 32PS power output to its 1.6L turbo engine, and a new optional 8-speed automatic.

8 Likes

GR Yaris still not in FH5? Ok. It gets a new facelift this year.

Recent changes with the GR Yaris’ 2024 model year is that it gets a newly designed Exterior and Interior, a 300HP upgrade from its 1.6 Turbo I3 engine, and a new 8-speed Automatic that gets a faster acceleration time compared to the standard 6-MT.

However, the Manual gearbox is improved for the facelift, and the Automatic is quite faster thanks to the High-performance Torque converter installed on it.

I would exempt the facelift from having a manual transmission, particularly because the Automatic shifts faster. Just like Golf R’s DSG. It’s going to be a new competition.

7 Likes

We’ll probably get the pre facelift version because this is has just been released

Why is This Car still Not in the Game

Maybe it still has exclusivity with Gran Turismo…

The GR Yaris was released in GT Sport in November 2020, however the GR86 was released into that game in July 2021 and somehow, we got the GR86 first in August 2023
It’s now January 2024 and the GR Yaris still not in the game yet

Facelift GR Yaris please

1 Like

It might end up appearing in Horizon 6 instead if it won’t be in FH5… Quite a huge delay.

It would sound like a failed opportunity for not adding GR Yaris to FH5. Or it’ll appear within a few months later as we are going to expect it real soon.

1 Like

Well, we’re overdue for it and I hope we don’t end up getting it in FH6

same as Altezza or Chaser, still no sign of it. If PGG want to add an JDM theme montly update, put GR Yaris or GR Corolla mix some OG JDM Chassis would be nice to see. But we been waiting almost a year for it so far :roll_eyes:

More GR Yaris than GR Corolla

Yeah, I highly doubt they’ll add the 2021 version. The facelift is just a reminder so that it will be added in the future when it releases, maybe within a year or two, or more.

Well, it’s nearly 4 years since it was added into GT Sport so we’re definitely overdue for it now, not in a year or 2 from now, now means now

Also they will definitely not add the facelifted version if it gets added, the facelift isn’t a reminder that it’s still a year away, come on let’s get real here!

WE are getting real. I mean that they won’t add the facelift just yet, only the pre-facelift. You need to chill out.

No, they’ll never add the facelift version because the pre facelift came first which is the more likely version, you saying the facelift is a reminder is just ridiculous

1 Like

Instead of worry and argued about facelift, PGG probably won’t even consider adding these car into the game after what we seen in European update :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Very cool Hot Huch.

Yes, enough is enough. But who knows, if 2021 GR Yaris won’t be in FH5, then it will most likely be in FH6 and in a Motorsport update. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: