Toyota GR Yaris 2021

2000 vote club now!

Unfortunately variants of the Aventador has leapfrogged this and several other cars in the top 10, i don’t like how this is going

Let’s hope that this eventually gets added

8 Gears in a B Segment car is ridiculous if we get the Facelifted model in the far future it will probably be the manual(I dont care for better acceleration I am not a specsheet nerd like you its no wonder manuals are going extinct all because of specsheet nerds)

I doubt we’ll get the facelifted version because it’s still too new, I’d reckon we’ll probably get the original 2020 version

I doubt it too which is why I said in the far future and it will most likely have 6 gears because 8 is way too much for a b segment car

Also how the hell does the GRMN have less votes than the GR Sport appearance package

1 Like

I’m more baffled by the facelift being higher on the polls than the pre-facelift, yes it has bigger improvements but we aren’t getting this in a hurry if we end up getting the GR Yaris in the game

It will probably be in years for the facelifted model to come

The sooner the original comes, the better

I can guerantee you it will be the pre facelift first and for the facelifted model it will probably be the manual again

Hopefully, because that’s what we’ll get if we get it

I want the GRMN after that

They improved the Manual’s performance for the facelift, so that and the A/T has a tiny bit of a 0-100 difference. Now both transmissions perform well.

Thats a good thing but I dont want the automatic on the facelift because 8 Gears thats too much for a b segment car

If they haven’t started anything yet then they should go for the facelift

There are hundreds of cars we want so we dont know when we see the GR Yaris to be honest

I’m not sure that they would’ve wait until then, they’ve probably wanted to get it in since the game’s launch

Did they make the voting section of this topic to be as confusing as possible?

1. Most people obviously want the GR Yaris not the regular Yaris. They are not the same cars, different platform, different body, different engine, different transmission and more! Why are they listed under the same topic?
  2. Why is the name “GR Yaris” not written anywhere in the title of this post?
  3. GR Yaris doesn’t have a 1.5 inline 3 cylinder. It has a 1.6 inline 3 cylinder specially designed for it, which isn’t listed under the available options. Guess why? Because Yaris and GR Yaris are not the same cars!
  4. Why is the Mazda 2 listed under this topic???

It feels like this has been prepared by someone who doesn’t understand what GR Yaris is. The GR Yaris looks like a Yaris for marketing purposes. This is not like a Golf R vs Golf situation where they share most of the parts. GR Yaris only shares a tiny amount of parts with the regular Yaris. It has a bespoke engine, bespoke transmission, bespoke awd system, bespoke body. Only the interior bits, lights and antenna are shared with the “regular” Yaris.

This topic is doing GR Yaris an injustice and despite how bad it has been presented; we are sitting at 2000+ votes, which goes to show the demand for the GR Yaris.

Becuase this is a topic for all variants of the current Yaris, so as to stop multiple variants of the same car showing up in the valuation index even though only one person may want it (see: the Aventador)

Well, it doesn’t, but there is one now that does

Because that’s also a Yaris.

3 Likes