The game crashes after ± 15 minutes of play

**** it, i have so much visual bugs in FH5 with 522, and only thing that i can do it is update my drivers back. What the ****, microsoft, why the **** i cant play both of yours forzas in your own god **** operation system??

It’s not. I was playing with a friend yesterday and got kicked off twice over 2 hours

same here its not solve yet all my operation system is up to dated but still having a problem.

there is the solution now, you must DOWNgrade your nVidia driver down to 522.25

2 Likes

Probably fixed the problem in driver 531.18. I will check it later.

https://twitter.com/forza_support/status/1630681775826669570?s=20

still not fixed, at least for me, game crashes after ~20 minutes

3 Likes

Same. Black screen after 20-30 min of playing :_(

2 Likes

Seme here. Had to go back again to the older driver.

2 Likes

Still crashing after some time. But in Horizon Solo / offline mode, I played 90+ minutes with no crashes. Maybe they fixed the problem in solo mode, but no on online / Horizon Life.

Huh. Maybe online play is just screwed.

After the 531.18 update I launched the game and I had a connection error but kept playing. I have had 3 sessions of 1.5-2 hours each with no crashes at all. I did all sorts of stuff such as changing resolutions, playing songs on Spotify, alt-tabbing, racing, buying cars, using photo-mode, using Nvidia super resolution screenshots etc. and I had no problems.

After I have solved the connection issues by signing out and signing back in, the game crashed both in online and solo mode when a loading screen appears after maximum of 30 minutes of gameplay. So I think the main problem is with the stuff that the game does while connected online.

2 Likes

I have to agree, I think it has to do with online. Mine just started crashing recently - up until then, for the last couple of years, I wasn’t connected for online play. Never crashed. Now that I am online, it has started crashing. I’ll try turning off online play and see if that helps.

2 Likes

Have they fixed it on their end yet, or do I stick to 522.25 still? Because that GPU driver’s bringing all sorts of graphical bugs on my other games

While on Horizon Solo I can play up to 120 minutes but after that the game either acts weird (I had the car sounds muted once) or crashes. If you think you can keep up with restarting every 90 minutes of gameplay it’s not that bad.

Unless you play online, then it can’t even be played for 15 minutes on my end.

1 Like

For those of you on Steam, please install today’s update and report to our pinned thread if this has resolved your issue.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for 4 hours now. The game doesn’t crash. Finally. Latest nvidia drivers installed.

2 Likes

What about Intel Graphic Driver ??
As after a smooth gameplay for me in FH4 it crashes after 15-20 mins after, Any way to fix this ?
Here is my specs:
Intel i5 7300u ( CPU )
8 GB Ram
Intel HD 620 Graphics card

Hi, im running same issue but only when i try to join single world my game crashes during loading i have a laptop amd
Cpu :amd ryzen 5 5625u
iGPU :amd radeon graphics vega 7
Ram : 8gb
I was playing game on very low with 60fps for 3h until i switched to low and i played on 40-50fps then my game crashed i revert all my settings to what game wants but still crashing at loading screen i tested on benchmark and game works good can u please help me