Team Vintage Japan (The Street Style Family) Simulating Japan's Car culture in forza RECRUITING NOW

(Official Team Forum) General team discussions, and registration for the team. Will be made here.

(Team Vintage Japan The Street Style Family) Philosophy: This team lives by four codes, Respect (尊敬), Peace (平和), Trust (信頼), and Fun (遊び). This team was made in order to replicate and simulate Japan’s car scenes and events, that’s in japan. A mixture of many different Japan car cultures. That’s main goal is to transfer Japan’s car scenes, to forza.

This team is split into two groups when it comes to drifting, Street/Touge drifting and track drifting

Street/Touge drifting - This group focuses on street and touge drifting, being exclusive to Forza Horizon games.

Track Drifting - Is self explanatory, this group being focused on track drifting. Due to this, this group is exclusive to Forza Motorsport

These two group make up the whole entire team, through these groups there will be different activities that will be represented.

Street/Touge drifting - Will bring Japans street life, to forza. The way this will work is that we will street drift through the far skirts of roads of the major cities of the presented country, and when drifting in the major city area. We will focus on a small area of the city roads, to drift on. There will also be touge drifting, where the team will drift on mountainous type roads. For each street/touge drift gathering, we will meet somewhere disclosed on the map. In order to cruise to the drift spot.

STREET/TOUGE DRIFTING RULES:

• Nothing above 550hp

• Japanese Domestic Cars Only (Any car that was made in Japan)

• Engine swaps allowed, but no v8’s

Here is the official Street/Touge drifting forum for the team, you can register for Team Vintage Japan here or there. But, on the Street/Touge Drifting forum. All Team Street/Touge drifting discussions and announcements, will be made on the Street/Touge Drifting Forum http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst66533_Team-Vintage-Japan---Recruting-Now--STREET-TOUGE-DRIFTING.aspx

TRACK DRIFTING - This group will bring the track drift life of Japan, to forza. With this category, there will be many different events in this category. For example, we may have a drift track day for a certain type car, a certain era of cars (1999s - 1990, 1990 - 1980, 1980 or below etc, or just have a all out drift session. Although we don’t have tracks like Ebisu, bihoku, meihan, nikko, etc. We can make the most of the tracks we do have.

TRACK DRIFTING RULES:

• For any categorized event, or even all out drift sessions. The horsepower limit is 600hp.

• For categorized events, follow the event rules

• Japanese Domestic Cars Only (Any car that was made in Japan)

Keep in mind that all events are posted to the drifters padlock, and that all events will be Japanese Domestic Market related.

ALL NEW, JAPAN RACING AND DAIKOKU PA (Forza Version) STANCE MEETS!!!

There are many different aspects in the racing scene, of Japan, also there are many different styles represented in the stance scene of Japan.

The new forum that i made explains all the activities, we will be doing in the future. PS: This forum is not done yet, many changes will be made

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst68600_TEAM-VINTAGE-JAPAN--THE-STREET-STYLE-FAMILY--Features-JDM-Meets--Cruises--Wangan-Racing--and-more.aspx

If you’re interested in bringing japan’s drift culture to Forza, here’s how to Register for the team:

1 - Gamertag

2 - Answer this question - Which game do you play on (Forza Horizon 2, Forza 6, or BOTH)

Overall, i want to bring a higher level of responsibility to the team drivers. That other teams normally don’t present, because i think its important to be able to have fun. But still to be able to respect other drivers, and there cars. By the way, if a mistake is made during any drifting. It is fine, this team even takes new forza members. You don’t have to be a high skill level, or even be comfortable with tandeming. I just want to create a team, that all drivers respect one another and there cars. And can drift together, and have fun at the same time.

If you have any questions, comments, or have an opinion about this team’s goals, ideas, and regulations. Please feel free to message me on the forum or through my gamertag.

(New Members Log) Log can change at anytime, more members to be accepted soon :slight_smile:

• FaZe AxE1
  • amt2000
  • DIVINEsoullol88
  • The Devil z s30
  • XGN PHOENIX
  • xSi1verXshadoWx
  • lloyd da great
  • EXTR4 COLO554L
  • MoparMaster67
  • JDMTURTLE53S
  • SMOKE ShadOW129
  • MarsoFlaw
  • Jarvis Binks
  • Jamm Dogg
  • FatCatEmpire
  • Minibentley
  • kwikcheezewu
  • Spawn613
  • My Host Is Weak
  • Nismo UK
  • Jkysob
  • Shabadoor
  • Drunkmoons
  • DaAuzzieWarLord
  • ZIMKIL3567
  • Turnip Colors
  • SHIFT66

Team plans to branch out into more games soon :smiley:

(A Important Notice)

The idea of the team, is something i hold dear. Don t join just to join a team, join because you believe in this idea. And that drifting in general by the forza community, is being falsely represented through the real life actions of drifting in Japan and even real life. I say this to not only make people understand that this is not just a team of just drifting, but to make people understand that this team is here to represent what drifting on the track and street really looks like. Some of the people that have joined do not understand this concept, they think that this is just another team that is going off an idea that is just pure fantasy. Just for promotion of the drift team in general. That real life actions, and a game cant be combined to simulate real life drifting and driving actions in a game. That a game should not be taken so seriously, where something that’s done in real life. Should not be represented in a game, to this degree. These people that believe this, are not welcome here…

Upcoming Forza 6 Events for the team and the Forza Community, with links to the event forum:

VINTAGE JAPAN PRESENTS: (AE86 UNLEASHED) EVENT ON AUGUST 5TH, IN ASSOCIATION WITH 4 - AG CLUB http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst64933_Vintage-Japan-Presents---AE86-UNLEASHED--EVENT-ON-AUGUST-5TH--IN-ASSOCIATION-WITH-4---AG-CLUB.aspx

VINTAGE JAPAN PRESENTS: NOSTALGIC DRIFT MISSILE ATTACK (ミサイル攻撃) ON AUGUST 6TH http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst65019_Vintage-Japan-Presents--Nostalgic-Drift-Missile-Attack--misairuGong-Ji---On-August-6th.aspx

Team Vintage Japan (The Street Style Family) Street/Touge drifting forum:

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst66533_Team-Vintage-Japan---Recruting-Now--STREET-TOUGE-DRIFTING.aspx

Thanks For Reading :slight_smile: (ありがとうございました)

Nice to see another like minded, Nippon-Style team in Forza. All the best from us at ONI, look forward to sliding with you guys in the near future :slight_smile:

Agreed, very nice to see a team keeping it simple and kicking it old school! Excited to slide with you guys. Best of luck from us over at Drift Brothel

Its great to see low power teams like us coming up. Good luck guys Team Mouse always here to slide if you want to plan something.

Thanks, i appreciate that :slight_smile:

Good luck with the team! Don’t be afraid to add me.

Always happy to see new teams! Good luck on recruiting and hope to see you on the track. If you need anything let me know!

Some sliding tonight???

I’m itching to practice some tandems.

There’s a Drift Day ( ドリフト) that’s coming up, At Lime Rock Park. (Forza 6) On June 25 at 6:00pm EST. In terms of tonight, nothing planned. Unless some of my members really want to a have a drift night on FH2 tonight. I will let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be on FM6 briefly tonight, testing out my s15.

Also I won’t be able to make the drift event this Saturday. I have actual car work to do that day.

Really diggin’ the style and philosophy of this team. I’m still on the stock motor. It’s upgraded, but naturally aspirated. I try not to go over (or anywhere near) 500hp and focus on weight reduction/handling instead. Will be adding to my stable after I get this car dialed in.

Just reinstalled FH2 as well.

Would love to join in on a matsuri sometime.

Thank you spawn613 for liking our idea for the team. Next weekend, there will be a planned show and drift meet on FH2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll go find the thread! I’ve got a couple of friends (FriskyWalrus and PlatypusofDoom) joining me for the AE86 unleashed event. We’re gonna get some practice in tomorrow on Rio. Then, I’ll start building a Celica for Vintage Drift Missile.

EDIT: Found the thread, but doesn’t mention when this weekend it’ll be. I’m going to a drift event Friday night.

Ablaze, I posted in Vintage Drift Missile that Frisky, Platypus, and I are gonna have to withdraw due to a previously planned event, but we’re still totally down for 86 Unleashed. We had a blast practicing yesterday.

Its unfortunate that you have to withdraw from that event, but i am happy to see that you will be able to make it to AE - 86 Unleashed. Those 4AG Engines are going to be roaring that day :slight_smile: By the way, Awesome truenos. I love the wave design, and the colors you guys picked for the car :+1:

GT: My Host Is Weak

I Currently DO own Forza 6. and I am purchasing Forza Horizon 2 soon. I will also purchase Forza Horizon 3 when it comes out.

I have a steering wheel, pedals, and shifter on its way as I type this.

GL!

Thanks!!!

A Lot of things have changed in terms of the team forum layout, regulations, team activities, and team members. Make sure to check back on this forum regularly for announcements, and for more updates on everything. There has also been another forum made for the team, for Street/Touge Drifting.

TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION ABOUT THE FORUM

Team Vintage Japan (The Street Style Family) Has two different aspects to the team, but the philosophy is the same. There is Street/Touge drifting, and track drifting. The team does activites on Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 (More Games To Incorporate The Team On Soon), Which applies to both Street/Touge drifting and track drifting. And with each setting, whether street or track. There are regulations, in order to hold true to to the team philosophy.

Edit: Just seen your post to Mind in your other thread, so all is good. If you need a hand with anything, feel free to ask.