This is the first season of Series 6.

Next change: Thursday, February 21 at 6:30am Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

• (Spoiler - repeat Summer find)
    CAR PASS DLC ADDITIONS
  • 2018 TVR Griffith
  • 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    #FORZATHON SHOP
    Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.
  • 400 FP Car: 1980 Renault 5 Turbo FE (existing Exclusive model)
  • 750 FP Car: 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Focus RS RX (existing Exclusive model)
  • 300 FP Clothing: Clown Mask (Legendary)
  • ?00 FP Horn: Killer Instinct Theme (Legendary)
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP & 150 FP

#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]
Earn 200 FP from this challenge plus 20 per Daily

• Own and drive any Truck
  • Earn 10 Trading Paint Skills in your Truck
  • Earn 10 Wreckage Skills in your Truck
  • Win a Road Racing Series event at The Goliath circuit in your Truck

SEASONAL EVENTS:
Championship: “Old Timers” | Greendale Club Circuit | PI<700 Vintage Racers

• Reward: Classic Race Suit and Classic Race Helmet
    Championship: “Street Sweeper” | Glenfinnan Chase Street Scene | PI<800 Super Saloons
  • Reward: 2001 TVR Tuscan S
    Championship: Community Route | Bamburgh Pinewood Trail | PI<S1 900 Gymkhana 9 Hoonigan RS RX
  • Reward: Ken Block Race Suit and Monster Energy Cap
    Playground Games: Express North Rail Yard | PI<800 Offroad
  • Reward: Lotus 2-Eleven
    The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Cheeky Lambos” | Glen Rannoch Hillside Sprint | PI<900 Lamborghinis
  • Reward: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador
    PR Stunt: Bamburgh Castle Danger Sign | 810.4 feet
    Meet the finish requirements to earn (Super) Wheelspins, CR, and/or a unique reward. To earn the Trial reward, team members must all race against Unbeatable Drivatar difficulty and win as a team against the Drivatars.

FORTUNE ISLAND

• Championship: “Fortune Teller” | Westwick Festival Circuit | A800 Retro Sports Cars
  • Championship: “Ride the Storm” | South Beach Cross Country Circuit | A800 Offroad Buggies
  • Championship: “Headland Rally” | Cliffside Scramble | B700 Classic Muscle
  • PR Stunt: Needle Climb Drift Zone | 260,000 points
  • PR Stunt: Skildar Watch Danger Sign | 492.1 feet
    Fortune Island championships earn Wheelspins for 1st-2nd-3rd in Solo, Co-Op, and PVP.

So, the same week they put the Skill Story in the game to unlock the Gymkhana Focus 10… they put it in the Forzathon Shop??? What a waste!!

6 Likes

the Skill Streak story … if you get to round 10 you will get the gymkhana focus? DOH!

Seeing as that Focus was in the shop I was going to buy it … I’ll just do the Skill Streak Story now - thanks for the heads up!!
I have had a look at the Skill Streak story and it seems pretty straight forward … get 45 air skills in the time … get 50 near misses

Thankfully they tell you what you need to 3 star the event, not just 1 star

A couple of them took me 4-5 tries to get 3 stars, but luckily not too hard to get them all! But still, a fresh new car would have been nice!

How about throw the Monte in the Forzathon shop since I can’t manage to 3star all stories for that one!! ??

They are different vehicles the one won from the Story mode is the Gymkhana Focus 9 (NINE) the one in the shop is the Gymkhana Focus 10 (TEN). The Focus 10 was a previous Forzathon Shop Exclusive car that was in the 12/6/2018 Shop and sold for 200FP at that time. The 750FP is a 375% inflation rather than the 533% inflation we saw on the 2018 Honda Civic Type R. So either people used up some of their FP last week and the average FP of the player database has dropped or PG has adjusted their inflation rate. The clown mask is also a shop exclusive vanity item that sold for 100FP in the 11/8/2018 Shop, which reflects a 300% inflation on that vanity item.

When I finished the Skill Tree story, it gave me the Gymkhana 10:

Which is what is showing in my Garage (if at home, would include picture of that as well)

1 Like

Interesting, I recall specifically in the Live Stream and in Retro Krystals notes it shows a Gymkhana 9… Maybe a mistake with what they put in the game… or maybe a typo/the said the wrong thing on the stream.

With current track record, I wouldnt have been surprized if it was the unimog.

Here is the proof that you were supposedly going to earn the Gymkhana 9 not the 10. On the live stream at 54m and 54s you can see that the vehicle they are driving in the Industrial Playground (that they say is the reward car) is the 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX. I am not sure if my screen shot will work below so you might need to go to the VOD and scroll to 54m:54s yourself to see when they pause that in the top left there is the S1 886 2016 Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX. I guess PG will need to patch/fix this… maybe those that completed the story will now get both the 10 and the 9.

Better submit your tickets if you want your Gymkhana 9 exclusive horizon story car.

Here is the VOD: Redirecting...

gymkhaha9

Maybe we should get both? is anyone who is done skill streak story get gymkhana 9 version as reward before reaching level 10?

No, level 10 reward in skill streak is gymkhana focus 10, exatcly same car that is forzathon shop.

Should we get gymkhana focus 9 also reward in skill streak story? I think i saw that i get i get that as reward but i didint pay attentation that closely, but when i looked garage after getting 3 star all of those i have only gymkhana 10 as new car on garage.

I agree it’s a waste can they not add something new but then again there going to be lots have missed it the first time around that are new to the game now something fresh the story’s I do like don’t have them all complete just a few off them

It isn’t supposed to be the same car according to the Series 6 Stream. See screenshot of what you are supposed to get for completing the Horizon Story (in the top left it shows the correct car you are supposed to be rewarded). It is the Gymkhana 9 not the 10. They apparently didn’t load the correct car as the reward because people are getting the 10 for completing the story.
Go to 54m:54s of the Stream to see for yourself: Here is the VOD: Redirecting...

gymkhaha9
[/quote]

omg that weekly lol

rip

The Copse speed trap is also a seasonal PR stunt in Britain. I think the requirement was around 200 mph.

1 Like

yeah the first post doesn’t always have correct or complete info.

Hi,
again I prepared tunes for easy wins against AI and competetive in trial. Search for creator “Tato 790709” or add me as a friend to see my tunes…

car pass: 18 tvr griffin
rewards: lotus eleven 2, tvr tuscan
challenge: 16 volvo iron knight, 14 mercedes unimog, 15 mercedes #24 tankpool - tankpool is recommended for goliath
trial: 14 lambo urus, 12 lambo aventador, 11 lambo galardo, 10 lambo murcielago, 08 lambo reventon, 14 lambo huracan, 08 lambo reventon forza edition
vintage racers: recomended are 31 bentley 1.5 liter, 26 bugatti type 35c, next cars are very hard to drive but it is possible to win: 39 auto union, 39 mercedes w154, 39 maseratti 8ctf
block suit: 16 hoonie gymkhana 9 focus
game: 17 chevy colorado, 17 ford f150 raptor, 11 ford f150 svt raptor, 06 hummer, 12 jeep wrangler rubicon, 86 lambo lm002, 72 land rover sereis 3 forza edition, 13 mercedes g65 amg, 16 nissan titan warrior, 17 ram 2500 power wagon,
tuscan: 11 audi rs5 coupe, 16 mercedes amg c63 s coupe

Good luck.

3 Likes

How do you produce tunes so fast!!! I spent hours making ONE tune for Street Sweeper. I tested it on the street scene rivals event for A class super saloons, running it several times to get a reliable time indicator, then tried different build options, tested again, several iterative cycles before I decided it was good enough.

If anyone wants to try my one tune for the Street Sweeper event, it’s “A Class Road” for the 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (wanted to use a non-DLC car that wasn’t already high up on the leaderboard). I got it to 29th on the rivals world leaderboard (out of nearly 5k drivers), and it can definitely do a bit better than that with a better run. Won all 3 Street Sweeper races against unbeatable drivatars.

Tato 790709,

I used some of your tunes, and they are great!

Iron Knight, Unimog, Bugatti 35C, Mercedes G45, Urus, Reventon, AMG C63, Titan Warrior - all these I can highly recommend!

You’re sharing 2 Focus Gymkhana 9 tunes, one is good, but second one not.

Thanks again

anyone managed to get into summer game s? bit of a letdown when stay up to 1.30 am for the summer n keep getting unable to join session , already own everything in the shop and cheeky lambos event is being re run for the third time

1 Like