Suggestion Hub - What is it? Are you using it?

Do you know about the new Suggestions Hub? This is the place to cast your vote on anything related to Forza Horizon or Forza Motorsport from anything ranging from new cars to new features in game. This is the official place where PGG and Turn10 will take on board your suggestions and ideas for current and future titles. Get voting!!!

To learn more about the Suggestions Hub watch this short clip by Jakexvx and read the official Navigating Suggestions categories and Voting on topics.

Scroll down to second post for optional poll. Or comment below with any thoughts.

How to vote on Forza Horizon?

All of the Forza Horizon suggestions are located here in the Horizon Features section. From here you can navigate into a sub section such as Car Features or Gameplay for Horizon in the left hand menu.

You can also sort features by Latest, Votes, etc in the horizontal nav bar as shown below:

How to vote?

To vote on a feature simply click on the blue Vote button located near the top left hand corner of the page. You can also see the total number of votes above this button as shown below:

How to vote on cars?

To vote on cars go to the Car Voting section. Then click the search icon in the top right hand corner, type in the car and click search as shown below. Look for your car in the search results, click the link and then finally cast your Vote by clicking the blue Vote button.

How to create suggestions?

Start by reading the following official tips and guidelines:

1 Like

Optional poll:

Did you know about the new Suggestions Hub?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you voted on a suggestion?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you created a suggestion?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the Suggestions Hub?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think the Suggestions Hub will make a difference?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t know

0 voters

1 Like

Well this is one way to draw attention to the suggestions threads.

People will find interesting threads there to vote for.

Things like:

Do you want more track?

Voting for new cars.

Everyone should go there and check it out. If the developers are actually listening, it is the place we’ve been told they are listening.

1 Like

Personally, I think MM should of posted an instructions thread before posting all of the car voting threads. Or maybe somehow locked the voting threads until they at least read the post describing what to do. So many people posting requests for cars that already have a voting thread because they aren’t paying attention.

1 Like

You mean, acting with a clear plan that consists of more steps than slamming down a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon (or the British equivalent), crushing the can against your forehead, and yelling “SEND IT!!!”

Nonsense. They’re professionals.

1 Like

Yep, Johnny Knoxville and the gang were considered “professionals” at one time as well.

I’m a professional. Grumpy Old Man!

I’m not sure if anyone has noticed or cares but the amount of people voting on the suggestion hub seems to have increased 10 fold over the last few days. I think as a result of a few streamers talking about it.

1 Like

That explains why most of them aren’t following instructions…

2 Likes

Arguably such systems should be intuitive to use and not require instructions.

1 Like

Well, we are talking about PG…

They field tested it. 9/10 anencephalic sloths drooled, so it was a print.