Spring #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through March 11

SPRING | SERIES 32

Starts March 4 at 6:30am Pacific
Ends March 11 at 6:30am Pacific

This is the fourth and closing season of Series 32.

The 2012 Shelby 1000 is the new exclusive car available to earn this week.

BARN FIND RUMOR: (Spoiler - repeat Spring find)

SUPER7 COMPLETION: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (previously available Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON SHOP (changes at 7:30am Pacific)

• 600 FP Car: 2006 Koenigsegg CCX (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 350 FP Car: 1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck
  • Clothing: Red Biker Boots
  • Clothing: Pink Biker Boots
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

• 50% Spring Completion: 1993 McLaren F1
  • 80% Spring Completion: 2010 Lexus LFA (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: Backstage Pass - see how it works here
  • 80% Series Completion: 2018 ATS GT (previously available Exclusive model)

PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

#MUDKICKIN - Take a photo of your car at the Mudkickers Adventure Park

• Reward: Super Wheelspin
  • Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: (15%)
Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive any Modern Supercar
  • Win 3 Street Scene events in your Modern Supercar
  • Earn a total of 15 stars from Speed Zones with your Modern Supercar
  • Earn 20 Awesome Speed Skills with your Modern Supercar

Daily Challenges: (1% each)
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 6:30am Pacific of the start day.

• Complete a Cross Country event
  • Earn 2 Awesome Air Skills
  • Earn 2 Great Drafting Skills
  • Earn 1 Daredevil Skill
  • Earn 3 Ultimate Air Skills
  • Complete a Dirt Scramble event
  • Earn 1 Drift or E-Drift Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Alfa-Romeo and Julliet” | Road Racing A800 GT Cars

• Reward: 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Forza Edition (previously available Exclusive model)

Showcase Remix: “Supersonic vs. Superfast” | Delta-Wing

Seasonal Playground Games | Mudkickers’ Park | (A800) Extreme Offroad

• Reward: 1972 Land Rover Series III Forza Edition (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Swan Dive Danger Sign | 984.3 feet

PR Stunt: Cat Bells Speed Trap | 164.0 mph

PR Stunt: Pennine Way Speed Zone | 185.0 mph

Championship: “Shelby Coming Round the Mountain” | Road Racing | (A800) Modern Muscle

Championship: “Muddy Marvelous” | Cross Country | (B700) Retro Rally

• Reward: 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “For England” | Road Racing | (B700) Country: UK

• Reward: 2017 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Coupe (previously available Exclusive model)

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: Toyota Supra '98 on Bamburgh Coast Circuit
  • Online Adventure: (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist:
6% for Monthly Rivals
15% for Online Adventure Qualifying

Championship: “Shelby Coming Round the Mountain” | Road Racing | (A800) Modern Muscle

My pick was a 2005 Vauxhall Monaro VXR code: 951 843 104 Hint; quick from the line…

Championship: “Muddy Marvelous” | Cross Country | (B700) Retro Rally

Hotted up a Renault 5 Turbo and made a rally-rabbit, code 955 787 722

Maserati did the job like always for A800 GT Cars events.

Just a standard trial this week for me, a car I’m familiar with and the obligatory plank ‘teammate’ who gets salty about me being quicker than them.

I’d hate to see how the likes of them would get if they came across an actual good driver.

Imagine 1,000 bhp in a car with even worse chassis than the Challenger and you have a Shelby 1000.

Hilariously fun to drive, though, and could even be a contender for speedcar in S1900, due to the sheer acceleration (AWD is a no brainer, of course).

It handles the 1.900 bhp from the maxed out 7.2L V8 quite well on S900 but simply lacks cornering grip to be any good.
Made a build that can easily be driven without TCS by staying in 5th gear all the time.
It tends to wheelie over bumps because it has no aero in the front and needs full rear to be drivable.

1 Like

I like the sound of the Shelby, unfortunately I am out of tunes. We need a better way to delete tunes without getting into all of our cars. Just a list of tunes will do.

2 Likes

Finally a new exclusive car. I was starting to feel like a plant that hasn’t been watered for more than two weeks. :smiley:

Just a hint, use the TVR Cerbera Speed for the Swan Dive danger sign. Worked for me at the second attempt after trying and failing for an hour with my Mosler and FXX Evo.

It’s the Shelby already in the game but with 1,000 bhp. Feels very new IMO.

Yup, and Hulk is just a common green human with slightly oversized muscles. :slight_smile:

I used the Agera RS with the Offroad tune by El Barto Inc. (Best Wishes for a Speedy recovery). Started my run from the level crossing to the south, went to the left of the building just before the jump so it is blind because of foliage.

1 Like

Only a brief post by me this time - recovering in bed after yesterday surgery …
Will only mention cars used/to be used, tunes can be found by searching them by my gamer tag. Also if using some other cars and there is my tune for it, feel free to try them :slight_smile:

Road trial will be done some day later, as driving in bed … well I’d like to contribute to the team, not being there just for the ride.
Will be using the car from previous trial - Alfa Romeo 8C or maybe Maserati Gran Turismo S

Managed to do solo championships, but that’s it for now.
Road racing with Muscle cars and I used Cadilac ATS-V with offroad tune, some body roll, but still did the job.
More road racing , this time with cars made in UK - Triumph TR7
Finished with retro rally offroading - Ford Racing Puma

PR stunts also finished, all done with Koenigsegg Agera RS

Weekly Forzathon car will probably be Ferrari 488 or maybe Corvette C8

That’s it for now, hope this is of any help to someone.
Take care everyone, have fun and bb

1 Like

Get well soon dude, here’s to a speedy recovery :wink:

1 Like

Something broken or everyone gone?
It’s second Week where it can’t find ppl for Seasonal Trial/Playground…

Worked well for me, although I did the online events yesterday (so some full 12 ish hours before your post) - but to add, it was the first Friday where it did work for me in last two weeks - think last two anyway, certainly issues last week.

While I did not try online today, I did get one of the ‘network’ issue notices the game likes to randomly drop, when nothing is wrong at all.

Trial connected fine but PGG took 3 or 4 before it finally linked up. It would allow me to accept…but then hung out in that neverland forever until I retried. Did manage to make it all the way through though.

So…the Trial…Horizon Festival Sprint, eh? Should I just run it blindfolded at this point? lol
It was Bentleys as far as the eye could see. '17s and '13 for almost the entire grid. Mine performed well but not entirely happy with it. Just felt sluggish and cumbersome even though it outperformed most of the rest of the pack.

El Barto,

Rest up, be well. Hope everything went ok.

1 Like

Surely the Quartz Regalia should have been the choice here :joy:? I used Ang3lr1pp3r’s tune for it and it’s comfortably capable of winning the three races. Lacks a bit of top end speed but has nice handling for A class.

For anyone looking for something more normal, the Maserati is strong. From a bit of testing, FRF Bull’s tune works well on these tracks.

Get well soon El B :+1:.

1 Like

Hello all,

Seems to me there was a missed opportunity for the Devs’ as well as some strange/odd choices in naming events and what the event was this week.
Missed opp. been, why was there no ‘Rods & Customs event - specifically the Trial - this week with the release of the HW pack? To me this seems like a huge marketing mistake - I say Rods/Customs over a HotWheels event as these are more common, easier to get for the average player (non exclusive) and near all (if not all?) HWs are in this class anyway.
Misnamed/odd event details - well “Alfa-Romeo and Julliet” is not an Alfa Romeo event…? Really, with a name like that the Devs’ decided GT cars… Although I do feel this name has been used before, or a similar play of Alfa Romeo/Romeo and Juliet - and yes, they misspelt Juliet.
Next, the win ‘yet another Mustang’ event - “Shelby Coming Round the Mountain” - again with the play on words (a good one too) is not a Shelby brand event (the Mustang prize is even branded as Shelby and not Ford) or at the least a Mustang and/or Ford event.

Anyway, cars/tunes/suggestions for this weeks seasonal for those that find such useful. All tunes are my own, unless otherwise noted, all shared by myself (or others). ~ tune name / share code. If you use anything offered here, and you like it/it was useful to you, please don’t forget to leave a like.

Online:
**Trial: “Alfa-Romeo and Julliet” | Road Racing (A800) GT Cars
**Car used: 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S (Autoshow 156,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 Road Trial / 175 943 405
Fairly uninspired with the choices on offer, so used a previous tune - which turned out to be okay, yet not great, and you could honestly find better tunes about I would hope - listing here for those interested in a no fuss will do the job (beat A.I.), but not perform at the front of the pack option. Does better on the two sprint tracks in the event over the circuit track. Tune is AWD with rally tires and no

**Seasonal Playground Games | Mudkickers’ Park | (A800) Extreme Offroad
**Car used: 1993 Toyota #1 T1000 Baja Truck (Autoshow 500,000 Cr)
**Tune: A800 CC Offroad / 637 166 137
Standard extreme offroad games contender, handles the ground well, is quick, although has a terrible turning circle. Tune has engine swap for 6.2L V8 with AWD.

PR Stunts:

• Pennine Way Speed Zone, 2018 McLaren Senna - ‘New S2 Road Race’ (111 960 179) by Don Joewon Song, run down hill, had a few runs deciding this, few goes where missed the ‘red’ bend, otherwise not overall too difficult,
  • Cat Bells Speed Trap, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - ‘PR Stunt Rally’ (120 633 544), I think I did two runs, first run was short on lead in, will not be difficult in any high accelerating choice,
  • Swan Dive Danger Sign, 2019 Rimac Concept Two - ‘PR Stunt Rally’ (120 633 544), used rewind to get line right, two/three attempts, started at nearest main road - point directly at jump - run across field, avoid trees - hope for a good landing/placement after bump onto dirt road leading to jump - done,

Solo championships - Raced against Expert, Steering: Simulation, ABS: on, Traction/Stability: Off, Gearbox: Auto.

**Championship: “Shelby Coming Round the Mountain” | Road Racing | (A800) Modern Muscle
**Car used: 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351 (Autoshow 60,000 Cr)
**Tune: A8 Dirt AWD / 163 161 907
Win a Mustang - again - again. Yes, I am aware i used a dirt tune, had no A class road tune on something in Modern Muscle, was short on time so decided to see if it could work - it does. Tune/car is quick, winning is not a difficult thing, even with the higher raised suspension. Tune is AWD, Forza rear wing, rally tires and suspension.

**Championship: “Muddy Marvelous” | Cross Country | (B700) Retro Rally
**Car used: 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi (Barnfind)
**Tune: B700 Winter / 335 427 548
Would normally use the Reno 5 Turbo for B class R/Rally, but it does not work well on cross country for me. Subaru did well, even overcoming the A.I. and its lack of slow-down in water (two events have significant bodies of water to pass through), so first race is easy, other two challenging if you make any mistakes as the A.I. will catch-up while you struggle through the water - as usual if they are near you they take the slow-down, otherwise not. Tune sAWD as standard, with rally tires.

**Championship: “For England” | Road Racing | (B700) Country: UK
**Car used: 1972 Reliant Supervan iii (Autoshow 35,000 Cr)
**Tune: B700 Road / 427 713 148
Yes, really that was the choice I went with. Wanted to use the Austin 7, but you can not get it into B class - well you can engine swap to get B class with the option of AWD, stock tires, or no AWD, some tire options - but not much else in either case - so next choice. Everything in the James Bond DLC is UK for the purpose of this event, so also considered the 2CV before moving on to an ‘actual’ UK car - the Reliant. As the game adjusts for player choice, the car/tune is plenty capable, and has amazing launch and acceleration - which is good as you want to be out of the pack quickly to tackle the next issue. The Reliant has an ‘interesting’ style to it when it comes to bends/corners, in that you can never enter them at too higher speed, and multiple bends in a row - say ‘S’ bends - are going to slow you a lot - as such expect to do well on the two sprints, and less well on the one circuit. If you can master/just get it right some times, this is a fairly easy event even in this less than ideal car choice.
Tune is AWD, motorbike engine swap, turbo, Forza rear wing, with offroad tires (only option, better grip vs stock0, sport suspension (best on offer)’

Enjoy.

@El Barto, - hope you are well/back on your feet soon.

1 Like

Thank you all for the support and best wishes.
Things are going well so far, will take the weekend easy, then slowly resume to “normal” :slight_smile:

7 Likes

El Barto, I don’t think we’ve conversed but I second everyone’s wishes for a speedy recovery. :slight_smile:

Connecting went well this season so maybe it was just timing.

I used an 18 mustang for the Shelby championship, dark green with retro wheels to replicate a Bullitt edition. Then I panicked for a moment before finding the new mustang under Shelby rather than Ford. The 59 Jag that’s overpopulated in the auctions won the next championship. I tried a few things with the retro rally championship and settled on a Subaru Legacy on stock compound with the V8 upgrade. Lower grip but an easier win than with dirt tires.

The weekly challenge was split between an NSX , GTR and LFA. The NSX is tuned for grip so it’s a tougher unbeatable win but a fun handler. I switched to the GTR and then noticed that the LFA qualified. I used a tune with the LFA V10 but I think the V12 is a little faster.

Games were entertaining using a standard T100. It competed well and showed up a couple of WPs.

The Trial was done with a Maserati GT S. It was a pretty nice experience. One Bentley was a bit pushy but once past it I was able to put distance on the pack.

Pr stunts were split between a 98 Supra jumping 1044ft pretty easily and a Senna for the speed zone and trap.

All races run on unbeatable

17 GTR 179 251 964
NSX 112 890 222
LFA 112 182 453, v12 364 988 150
Maserati GT S, v8 race lightw8, 761 509 690
T100 games, 878 987 735
Senna 118 462 672
98 Supra 609 842 300
18 Mustang road race 113 986 250
59 Jaguar MKII road race 442 318 775
90 Legacy race 326 852 989

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Spring - Until 11/03/2021 - SERIES 32
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
50% Spring: MCLAREN F1 1993
80% Spring: LEXUS LFA 2010
50% Series 32: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 32: ATS GT 2018

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Spring

Photo / Picture: Rewards / Todas as Recompensas
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 11/03/2021 ** SERIES 32 ** Spring

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage → Designs & Paints → Find New Designs → Search
Share Code: Garage → Upgrades & Tunes → Find → Search

A) Photo Challenge: #MUDKICKIN
Your car at the Mudkickers Adventure Park
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly: Modern Supercar
Code Tune MCLAREN 650S COUPE 2015:… 139 463 610

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Alfa-Romeo and Julliet
Reward: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Forza Edition 2007
Code Tune MASERATI GRAN TURISMO S 2010:… 155 842 057

F) Playground Games Spring
Reward: Land Rover Series III Forza Edition 1972
New this season: You don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune AMG TRANSPORT DYNAMICS M12S WARTHOG CST 2554:… 241 212 502

G) Danger Sign: Swan Dive
Code Tune TVR GRIFFITH 2018:… 873 763 437
Code Tune HOT WHEELS TWIN MILL 1969:… 796 972 228

H) Speed Trap: Cat Bells
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 308 569 021

I) Speed Zone: Pennine Way
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 308 569 021

J) Championship: Shelby Coming Round the Mountain
Reward: Shelby 1000 2012
Code DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT 2015:… 220 463 102

K) Championship: Muddy Marvelous
Reward: Nissan Pulsar GTi-R 1990
Code TOYOTA CELICA GT-FOUR RC ST185 1992:… 110 337 809

L) Championship: For England
Reward: Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Coupe 2017
Code TRIUMPH TR7 ROADSTER 1979:… 149 479 473

*** UPDATE *** Spring
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - Spring
SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi 2004 is available for completing the Super7 this week.

Imgur

I hope this helps you to do the challenges