Sodbuster777's Junkyard. Rusty cars, Real Fire, and MORE JUNK! [updated 2-4-19]

Hey gang, been lurking the boards for a while but this is my first attempt at a post. I got into Horizon 3 late in the game and soon found out that I had just as much fun in the paint shop as racing. My media of choice is urethane and an airbrush or enamel and a Mack 00 brush, but I’m slowly honing my skills here. As a collector of neglected old wrecks IRL, my forza garage reflects this. Going to try to not be a stranger around here. Let me know what ya think. Gamertag: SODBUSTER777

2 Likes

OH MAN!!!

I really really dig this page. I love riding around in muscle cars and the amount of Mopar you have is awesome. The rusted Hemi’ Cuda’…I’m downloading that ASAP!
I’m a big old school guy myself, great job with the period logos!! The parts logos on the quarter panels but even more the peace sign flag on the back of the Cutlass. Awesome! Really great job, I hope for more of these barn find style paints.

1 Like

Thanks man! I tried to get a close shot of the peace decal. Photo doesn’t really show it, but its got a cool old school metal flake look.

Kudos on the rusty paints

1 Like

Very nice rust buckets! Great work!

1 Like

Would have to agree :+1:t2: The weathered designs are very cool - great work :+1:t2: I had some weathered designs back in Forza 4 I was pleased with - these look amazing and will definitely be dl many :clap:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments guys. Here’s some more rusty wrecks.

1 Like

Some nice popping flame work there!

1 Like

Loving the latest batch especially that Camaro and the old peace logo looks even better up close! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Wow! Never seen RUST look so good! Great job!

1 Like

Sodbuster, great looking gallery. Especially impressed with the real fire look. Awesome stuff!

1 Like

Got the wild hair to work up some retro hotwheels designs. If you were a kid in the 80’s you’ll no doubt recognize these.

BAJA BREAKER

DIXIE CHALLENGER
I took some liberties with this design because from choose your paint screen, you couldn’t see any difference from this design and a regular orange challenger.

P-911

For a bonus I’m going to add this pic of the Metal Mulisha bug doing a wheelstand, you cant see the paint so well, but trust me its rad also. And who doesn’t love wheelstand pics!

More to come. Been working on some pin up girl designs, STAY TUNED!

3 Likes

Excellent pieces, your rust buckets bring a whole new meaning to daily beaters I really like how they look. I also dig your flame designs and that fall out van is excellent! Keep your designs coming looking forward to seeing more!

1 Like

Impressed with your weathering skills. I’ll have to look at them in detail. I love worn skins on old cars. Will definitely download and drive some of them. Great Stuff.

1 Like

Sweet. Your photography is equally well done

1 Like

2 Likes

Man, the crack up buicks, that brings back some memories! Wrecked em over and over. Was the best when the paint started wearing off around the damaged area. Great job, I’m going to dl that and add it to my garage.

Some nice new additions, really love the Dixie Challenger. Keep up the good work, I love your retro vibe in here!

1 Like

Different direction for this batch of new designs. Got a big drop of beaters coming, but I’m going to throw these out there. Thanks again for all the responses guys!

3 Wheeler

Lost rally

bomber 40

street art

Some really nice jobs on these babes my man. Also, very well done on the bases and pin-striping, they really bolster the characters. Great job!

Oh, great title by the way. Glad to see your also a Motley Crue fan