[SFXM] - Custom Rivals Events - Open to Everyone

Looking for somewhere to hangout and chat to like-minded guys (and gals…!!) ??

…or come along and compete in our Rivals Events…no need to join sfxm, just come along and compete…!!

Checkout our site at www.sfxmotorsport.com

Contact senafoxx for website registration details…

Current Events

“NEW” Special Event

Challenge Sena to TUNE

FH2

FH2 - Montellino Fort Street Race - A Class - 3rd to 9th January
FH2 - Sisteron Citadel Circuit - D Class - 3rd to 9th January
FH2 SI - Forest Trail Country Circuit - C Class - 3rd to 9th January

FH2 Storm Island
FH2 - SI - C Class - Farm Trail Brawl - Ends 31st December

Past Events/Winners

D19-27: FH2 - Saint-Martin Grande Sprint - B Class - Winner is HandheldBee9 With a time of 02:04.659
D24-31: FH2 - San Giovanni Old Town Sprint - D Class - Ends 31st December - Winner is HandheldBee9 With a time of 02:40.663
D24-31: FH2 - Montellino Coast Rush Street Race - S1 Class - Ends 31st December - Winner is HandheldBee9 With a time of 02:02.791
D24-31: FH2 - Montellino South Scramble - B Class - Ends 31st December - Winner is HandheldBee9 With a time of 01:00.737

Help/How To Videos

How To Sign Up And Compete
How To Site Help - Navigating Events

Current Events are up to date as of 12/23/2004

New Rivals Events now updated on our website…signup on our website and join in, everyone welcome…!!

CAPTCHA Failed

Thanks for your interest in registering on our site, i have sent you a pm…

Read the pm, still cannot sign up. FIll in all boxes click submit…CAPTCHA failed.

Good to see you managed to register…!!

Yes, have joined the site and ran some of the HLC’s although the latest “Where am I in FH2” picture got me stumped.

That was the plan b…!!

Seriously, if u want to compete against some of the fastest guys (multiple top 10 times) on fh2 then join us on our custom rival challenges…

Ul find some cool pics, videos AND some of the best os tunes in FH2…

…AND as a “special” bonus sena’s famous Music for the Weekend…!! Lol…!!

Our challenges are open to everyone…

Website at www.sfxmotorsport.com

Contact senafoxx for the answer to the site captcha…

This is crazy we when from 50 members to 150 in one day. Welcome all the new people to club SFXM. Looking forward competing with y’all guys and gals.

1 Like

Merry Xmas to everyone from all at SFXM.

Current Events are up to date as of 12/27/2014

Just a reminder everyone. Anyone can sign up up for our events all you have to do is post your GT here and send me a friend request on xbl. Or you can all so post your position and time here were we can easily verified it.

how the heck is it possible to sign up to your website? it just tells me that captcha as failed??? please help.

The captcha on our website was intended to avoid spammers registering.
We have now changed the captcha question to be more “forza friendly”…

Impot69 i have sent you a pm

If anyone has any further issues registering please contact myself or vaporoustrue…

I will have our current events up to date later today.

I would like to make a few laps on your challenges!

I wouldn’t mind trying some of these either.

Ok thanks for take an interest in the sfxm events. Y’all will be added to our list… If y’all have any questions just ask.