Saves - Livery import sync from previous Forza games

Im on pc and and i cant sync the rest of my vynel or designs from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5 i got most of them cant get the rest of them anyone know what i should to to get them

I’m having the same issue syncing fh3 vinyls to fh5 on xbox except none of my designs are showing up

I’m not near my xbox right now but if I recall, there is a box somewhere in the selection for downloading your designs where you have to select the layer count limit. That may be what is limiting your designs. You have to find that option and increase the layer count.

do you know why none of my designs are showing up in fh5

Have no history with FH3. Sorry.

@Its_Amazing_boi @Therowan2 we’re doing periodic check-ins: would you please confirm if this bug continues to be an issue after updates released since you first reported it?

There are currently no votes on this topic. If there are no additional reports, we’ll be removing this topic from the Troubleshooting Hub at the end of June. If you are experiencing this issue, click Vote above the topic title.

Yes, i know for sure that i shared a design for a Ford F-150 Raptor in FH4, but its nowhere to be found in FH5, when i am syncing paintjobs, some show up, some do not, dont know why.
I play on Xbox one X