RS Watanabe Wheels

Forza Horizon 5 has an excellent selection of old-school “kyusha” JDM cars, and hopefully more incoming, but I believe we’re lacking old-school JDM wheels to complement them. The most iconic of these are the RS Watanabe 8 spoke.

15x9_rtype_thumb

I propose the inclusion of these wheels in the game, especially the deep-dish (negative offset) design, that give our beloved kyusha, even a lot of modern JDM cars and classic Porsche, a clean and timeless look.

tumblr_l85z9wOSU31qa9ygko1_1280

023-JCP22_NissanSkylineC10-RSWatanabe-640x427
01-4-640x480
Porsche 911 Watanabe 2

Thanks for your consideration!

I like it

1 Like

I would love to see the RS Watanabe R17 (R-Type) wheels

4 Likes

They used to have this brand in game but it didn’t return to forza horizon 5 partly because there was a small selection from there brand in game and they only offered some other wheel that wasn’t there most popular

This would be awesome as I have recreated the Tofu Car and the Devil Z in the game. All that is missing is these rims. Please Playground games. Please add these into the game.

1 Like

Dunno if you’re already using these, but the Compomotive MLs are as close as you can get to the tofu car wheels for now. They’re in the Specialized category.

1 Like

They’ve been in the series since at least Motorsport 3. They’re still not enough, we need real Watanabes

Well good news, it’s actually in the new Motorsport :eyes:

4 Likes

I was hoping someone spotted them

The R-Type rim is available in Forza Motorsport but not yet in Horizon 5!

Please make it happen! We need that wheel for older Japanese cars!

4 Likes