Rewind madness

So I was doing the Goliath race, planning on doing 12 laps and i was onto my 10th lap. A minute into my 10th lap, I rewind to take a corner smoother and the rewind places me back onto the 9th lap (7mins into the lap so in surfers paradise) and I have been put back to 12th place while the rest of the AI players are on their 10th lap and in the position I was in… Not only was that a waste of an hour and a half, I lost all possibility of getting any credits… thanks forza :confused:

Try doing a search for this topic; this has been an issue from the dawn of time… we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you… until now.

4 Likes

The stickies exist for a reason.

1 Like

:neutral_face:

Don’t rewind if you are going to do more than 5 or 6 laps of Goliath…disable it and use reset car instead

If you do , dont quit and complete the race you get the exact same xp and you only lose minimal credits…better than none isnt it
You only lose your possibility of getting credits by quitting

As per first response there is over 100 threads on this topic

1 Like

Time travel is a tricky thing at the best of times…

3 Likes

Just to add to what everyone else said…

1 x 12 laps gives you about the same CR and XP as 3 x 4 laps or 2 x 6 laps, reduce the laps and reduce the risk.

And as Talby71 says, just finish, Even in last place doing 12 laps you’d still have got between 1 and 2 million CR and XP

1 Like