Real street race lobbys

Anyone down for a street race lobby A or S class cars are welcomed. We could do a meet or do simply pulls… all cars are welcome to run

Hit me up

1 Like

me and my team run races every saturday …ill run your cars if you want to get in on our races…let me know

-[SH3lBy[=

1 Like

Let me know when and I’ll join

i got a group going but ill be in. got some nasty s classes

add me man ill run with you

If you want to street race, go to http://fodrl.webs.com/ we have street race leagues if you want to run.

Add me me and my brother run all the time and are always down as long as there street cars

Guys im down for everything , just lemme know when

Just add me and we can run anytime always looking for some good actionl

https://www.facebook.com/groups/A700streetracing/

add me ajdomin34 looking for drag cruises and stuff

Sure thing gt: hardy l 4 l

Hardcoreklipz…digs…rolls.whatever add me let me know

Count me in.

Add me always down to run

Hey guys been looking for some people to street race with add me or send me an invite please thanks

Hey guys been looking for some people to street race with add me or send me an invite please thanks

Hosting Forza 4 American Drag Tourney Lobby tomorrow. @ 4pm & 10sharp Eastern Standard time. No grip mods, Races will be Simulation.
5 Million Grand Prize each class.
Sponsored by GT: Shut it Down13…

Rules… No 40 Coupe 1969 Camaro Z28’s, Dodge Dart, Coronet or Fairlane Thunderbolt. One practice run first… When the races start. Line up in 2’s. You get 1 F’up per race. F’ up must not pass the 60’ foot which will be determine by me. If you jump that is a F’up. In the event if the 2 racers F’up. It’s chases are race after the go is called with out jumping. If you jump, you are disqualified.

Sebring Short Track. Losers stays to the quarter mile location.
Winners come back up.
Winners… 5 Million greenies!! & Bragging rights!!!

Rules:
Max PI - S615
•700hp Max•3100 lb minimum weight
•Drag tires must be used
•Front engined RWD only
•Must be an American Muscle Car

Unlimited Street American Muscle Class (Open)
•Unlimited Horsepower
•No weight restriction
•S Class or lower
•Must be front engine RWD only
Must be an American Muscle Car

I’m down!

Xbox live name: brainyabc123