[RACE/FANTASY] SpartanWing2010 PAGE 2 Fiat/Isetta BB8, Reilly Autoparts & Belle Tire Decals

Put this together yesterday to celebrate Michigan State’s run. All the decals are available separately as vinyl groups.

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers.

10th Anniversary Tribute (there is a second version in game with the 10 with the Forza F in a circle for the zero).

Cheers

The Dunlop decals are available as separate design groups.

Cheers.

I love this BMW for some reason.

Cheers.

P-51/P-40 Mash Up on a Formula E.

Cheers.

Mazda at Daytona.

Cheers

I believe this is the #27 Honda. All decals available separately as design groups.

Like the Michigan ties in your liveries. Aint no party like a Sparty party! Just down 94 from “Hockytown”

1 Like

No kidding!

I’m in Texas now but grew up off of 275 between 94 and 96. Appreciate the comments!

1 Like

#67 Chevy

Did this in FH2, but it’s in 6 also. Dinoco King from Cars.

1 Like

My Lotus:

1 Like

McLaren racer:

My R2D2 or is it R2 D2. Did this in 5 but also have in 6.

2 Likes

There are some good designs in here. The R2D2 Fiat is original. That being said I believe that you are capable of greater things than you are doing. Your Michigan State RX-7 had some very crisp and clean logo work but then the MP4-12C seemed to have a lot of stock font. I would strive to avoid Forza fonts and stock logos. I hope to see more in the near future, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback and understand what you’re saying. Thanks again, Mark.

I like the RX-7. The Michigan state university logo is really nice.

1 Like

Nissan, Nismo and Z decals available as design groups.

Ferrari #72 NATA

Nissan Can Am