[RACE/FANTASY] SpartanWing2010 PAGE 2 Fiat/Isetta BB8, Reilly Autoparts & Belle Tire Decals

McClaren Can Am with Royal Crown and Dunlop sponsorship. All decals are available as layer groups.

1 Like

McLaren classic gran prix. Decided to make myself a No. 2 HB Ticonderoga pencil.

I went through and made versions of this for all the Legends and the Auto Union (it looks like the big fat pencils from first grade). Search Ticonderoga or No 2. Apparently “pencil” is a forbidden word.

1 Like

Exxon Mobil Mercedes #9 E63. All decals are available as separate layer groups of course.

P1 for the HolidayBash. #holiday2015

#1 Red Bull Holden: Gulf, 76, Google, Chrome, and STP decals all available as layer groups.

Been away for a while. Have a new daughter that was in my lap as I put together this Audi R8. I just put the Citi and MasterCard layer groups public as well.

98 GT1. Some of these Porsches seem to paint themselves.

Pagoni in Google/Mobil Exxon livery. All the individual decals are available. The Google Play and Google G are new.

New DP Corvette. Inspired by the 8th Air Force’s 78th Fighter Group.

Alfa Romeo P3.

Good thing this was for the gridiron and not the hard court. :frowning:

1 Like

Loving your originals, very inventive and inspirations
. Keep them coming, ad me as a friend and I’ve popped you on as a ‘follower’. And of course, like every livery I download, irrespective of whether I use the straight away, or save them for later…I make sure I ‘like’ every one, as well as any logos/decals I might DL to trace.

It’s ppl like you guys that help those of us that want to learn more, and may not have the skills required to do great work straight off the bat.

No matter who the original designer is, there’s always someone that has inspired them initially. So while some misguided painters say that the community is failing, I believe the opposite.

I believe it’s actually creating far better livery designers now, than it has done before. Much more detailed, more invested in minute details that can now be achieved with the greater number of layers per side etc. allowing artists to create simply amazing pieces of pure art…no matter what the faction might be, be it Repica, Original Race, Fantasy, Cartoon, Anime…whatever it is, it’s appreciated by its followers.

So, Spartan, keep them coming…they’re looking good…".G

1 Like

Thanks that means a lot. I paint for myself, but am really glad when others like what I’ve done. :slight_smile:

After the P51 inspired Corvette, my dad (who doesn’t play but used to model and ‘gets’ why I enjoy painting) requested I use the colors of his favorite fighter group. The 361st of the 8th Air Force. He’s a Vette guy so I painted one that was just sitting in the garage. More pictures than usual, but that’s because I’m sending them to my old man. Also available on the stock Stingray.

We all need a personal take on the Chryslus I suppose. I had these decals from the Escalade I mocked up as a space shuttle already.

Lift off

Smoking 1

Smoking 2

Smoking 3

Kindred Spirits

1 Like

Nice work SpartanWing , like what you did with Rocket Pics too !

1 Like

Thank you!

Always love your work Spartan, it was great to get back after 8 days in hospital to find such beauties up for grabs on the Storefront.

Do keep these great works coming mate.

Yes, I hear many saying hat “it’s no longer worth it” or that "there’s no reward to be had after spend untold hours on a livery’ etc etc etc…

Thing is, it’s reward enough yo know your work is being appreciated by the General gamers within Forza 6, and a treat to be able to just sit back and be in wonder as to just how many of these great works of art, (and that’s what they are) are created…

So please, don’t fall between the cracks like many great painters have.

I want yo know that there’s quality work out there amongst the great ‘quantity’ of mediocre jobs…

OZ

2 Likes

Hot Wheels Bone Crusher. The wings and roll cage are actually kinda neat.

This is an A class tune that was a lot of fun to run around Lime Rock.

Look at that wIng!

PSA

Don't forget to like it if you download it.

No new decals. Still recovering from new baby and heavy travel for work. Still like the way these two came out. Am pondering new sponsors.

These two turned out nice. Made my son download the Chevy design so I could get both in one set of pictures. Still working on a Ford Crown Royal design.

These two: Google (the white metallic doesn’t show up in the rain) is on the #48 Lowes Chevy. Gulf is on the #19 Subway Camry.