[Race/Fantasy] Dribbly Midget's Things - Refreshed for FM6 (25/11/2015)

Helloooo!!!

I’ve decided to make a place to put all of my designs, and this is it. Compared to the likes of others, the things you see here are painfully simple and often very basic, focused mostly on simple replicas more than random ‘whatevers’. You may find that the designs on the SF are slightly different to the ones shown below, not majorly. They may not include a number plate and/or a Gamertag on teh door (on racers). These designs were made up because I wanted to use them for myself (hence the plates/Gamertags), and putting them on the SF is just a side thing. After all, sharing is caring, and all that jazz :slight_smile:

Feel free to tell me how shoddy they are, or if you quite like them. You’ll either get a thank you or a “go swivel” message from me, lol. Jk, I’m all for criticisms, hints, tips, or what not; fire away!

I’ll update this as and when, and they’ll all be on the SF. Any changes you would personally like on anything, please give me a shout, I’d be happy to accommodate (or shall I say, as long as my mediocre skills can accommodate, lol), whether that’s Gamertags on sides, personal numbers, or colour schemes, etc.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Shelby GT350-R Stripes (Fantasy)

Lamborghini Murcielago SV with large SV decals (replica)

Lamborghini Diablo SV with large SV decals (replica)

Willy’s Jeep Civilian Version (replica)

2015 Ford Mustang Apollo Edition (on Shelby GT350-R ONLY at the moment) (replica)

Ariel Atom Standard colours (replica)

Holden HSV GTS Bathurst Livery (Available in white with black stripes) (replica)

BMW 1 Series tii Concept livery (replica)

BMW M235 tii Concept livery (fantasy)

Abarth Punto Scorpion livery (replica)

Abarth Fiat 695 Scorpion livery (replica)

Abarth Fiat 595 Scorpion livery (replica)

BAC Mono Martini Stripe (fantasy)

Audi S1 with Quattro Homage paint scheme (replica)

Ford Transit ST (replica)

Lancia Fulvia HF (as seen on Top Gear) (replica)

SRT Viper TA (replica)

Dodge Viper ACR-X (Gamertag can be changed on request. Comes without as standard) (replica)

Mini Cooper JCW Stripes (replica)

Mini Cooper S Rover Mini (replica)

Nissan GTR Nismo (replica)

2017 Ford GT - Modern twist on the Classic Stripes (fantasy)

Lancia Delta Integrale Martini Rally Celebration (replica)

Tesla Model S - Oslo Taxi (replica) Ignore FH2 pictures, it is available on FM6

Dodge Dart Swinger R/T (replica) Ignore FH2 pictures, it is available on FM6

1 Like

My vinyls.

Please note that some may not be of great quality. If that’s the case, (such as the McLaren Logo), the reason will be due to the fact that the logo was small when I used it, so quality wasn’t too much of an issue, so rough edges will be visible if the logo is used to the size I’ve made them to show them off here. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

GT350-R Logo

Lamborghini SV Logo (1)

Lamborghini SV Logo (2)

Dubai Number Plate (Short)

Dubai Number plate (Long)

Nismo

'Murica :wink:

Union Jack

Hamann

///M

McLaren Use as a small logo, or the rough edges you see here will appear!

love the R35 Nismo! so simple, so beautiful! thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Sometimes simple works best. I am currently sporting the BAC Mono Martini, lovin it.

I agree. Though I’m biased because I can’t do anything more complicated lol

Thank you :slight_smile:

Bout time you come back.
Simple is always good nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

Always liked your designs a lot in FH2. Good to see you came back to painting in FM6, very clean and simple. My favorite is the BMW 1-Series ti concept, gonna give that a download this evening.

Cheers, Ace

Thank you very much :smiley:

amazing paints! be sure i’ll download some of them

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

I will be getting that Nismo R35!!! I love the simplistic liveries!

Thank you, glad you like it :smiley:

I like the Abarths and BMWs dribbly, but the Atom has me confused, whats painted ?

The Atom is painted similarly to the standard 4-cylinder one. The side air boxes, most of the top air box and some of the side pieces of bodywork are painted black to how they are on the real car. It’s only the front “boot” and the tip of the air box that remains in colour. The frame should be aluminium, but you can’t paint it :frowning:

EDIT: Does this make it clearer? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh, ok

Update :slight_smile:

Lamborghini Murcielago SV with large SV decals

Lamborghini Diablo SV with large SV decals

Lamborghini SV Logo (1)

Lamborghini SV Logo (2)

Another Update

Shelby GT350-R Stripes (Fantasy)

GT350-R Logo

GT350R logo is looking sweet, though to be fair so are the others like the SV ones :slight_smile:

Always liked the SV logos especially the older styled one

1 Like