Porsche GT3 RS Amazon Pre Order Question

Thanks to you both for the info. I’ll keep an eye out at the auctions just in case one pops up. And hopefully it’ll let me buy one if I do find one.

I’m having the same issue. Amazon support sent me 2 invalid codes then apologized and refunded me for the game (which I thought was odd)…

I would be reaching out to your Ebay seller then, this is not an Amazon issue.

I pre ordered from the Microsoft store, was I supposed to get the 720s? Because I didn’t…

1 Like

720s may have been Xbox store only, but I’m not sure.

That’s actually where I purchased from, clicking on the link that showed the fh4 pre-order and having the Picture of the 720s, but there was nothing definitive about it actually being a pre order bonus.

1 Like

Go To Festival and get your cars, view all cars then click menu jump to manufacturers and pick cars you got for free. you find them by manufacturer. you should see purchased and new with icon next to it

1 Like

If you did not get the PORSCHE CODE you will not have the car magically appear in your garage. YOU HAVE TO USE THE CODE TO GET THE CAR. If your game did not come with TWO CODES, one for the car and one for the game, CONTACT the people you bought it from.

Thanks for the many answers.:slight_smile:

i bought the “Porsche GT 3 RS Code” again from an another ebay seller.

so i can say it is a stand alone key for this car.

After a week of contacting both Microsoft and Amazon UK to chase the code up with the latter dropping me some promo credit for the inconvenience i finally woke up yo my 2nd code via email today so check your emails as they may finally have been sent out after being passed from pillar to post for the last week in my case