Porsche 963 2024

Just because is a Lego speed champions?

I would love to see it.

Car pass is done already?!
Wow, time flew by…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s a clip of this years 6 (almost 8 lol) hours of Spa where Jota is the first private team to win in Hypercar with a Customer Porsche 963 victoriously as well as a clip of the Proton 963 blasting pass opponents on Eau Rouge. We need this Porsche to come into Forza as it is progressing to be a force to reckon with. Also please do vote here to vote for them to update and renovate Spa-Francorchamps to the current state with the added details to Eau Rouge and such.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Its gonna be a War of Attrition

2 Likes

Fun fact: le mans is 12th - 16th
Update 9.0 is also expected mid june (11th - 15th)

4 Likes

Hopefully they will listen and give us more Hypercars like the Porsche Toyota Peugeot Etc. Because we need more cars in the Proto-H category besides the Cadillacs so we can get more variety

3 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes
3 Likes

2024-wec-5-porsche-963-droite_d4f58d

The Hypercar that conveys the most appearances Rennsport being the recent unveiling is one amongst major race cars with Forza motorsport being one amonst that remain enhance those votes for the Porsche 963!

3 Likes

Just wanna point out how dope the Proton Porsche Livery is for this year in WEC, as much as I really love and miss the WeatherTech livery they had I can say for sure that this is my new favorite Porsche 963 Livery to date since its a throwback to when Dauer used a grandfathered 962 to win the first Le Mans race with GT1 regulations despite the car being a modified Group C prototype from back in the early mid 90’s. Plus with Julien Andlauer proving his worth back at Spa with some amazing overtakes I hope this specific 963 fights to the end for some top spots at this years 24 hours of Le Mans

36-Dauer-Porsche-Le-Mans-1994-1

1 Like

2 Likes

β€Œ

ESTE PORSCHE ESTARA EN EL JUEGOOO!!!
2024 PORSCHE PENSKE #5

1 Like

@SalmonSum458719 , i have predicted the future! :smile::de:

3 Likes

The 2024 Porsche #5 Porsche Penske Motorsport 963 joins FM in Update 9:

This topic reached 591 votes, the 4th most requested model in Car Voting - FM

12 Likes