Polls: FM Update 6 content feedback

Enjoying the latest updates so far. Please consider adding AMD FSR 3.0 and AMD Fluid Motion Frames compatibility to FM soon.

1 Like

Would like to see a fix for the driver suit changing to diagonals orange everytime there is a patch/hotfix or update

2 Likes
  • The AI are the most important part of the update to me. There is some improvement. Ocassionally, I can complete an entire 4 or 5 race Cup event, and have a decent experience with AI. Other times, the AI are a disaster. Nothing makes me want to turn off Forza Motorsport more, than terrible AI.

• The CarPoint/CarXP change is VERY WELCOME. Finally I can buy and outfit a car, and go race immediately, without needless lapping to “afford” a few upgrades. Often less than $3k worth of parts is all I need.

• I have played the 4 and 6 Cylinder Cups from Update 6. The other two 8 and 10 Cylinder Cups, I did not try. The reward car was not interesting to me. And I did not want to spend credits on cars to play them, really.

• I did play all of the Open Class Tour events. I don’t really care about the reward car, but the Open events themselves were fun.

• However, as others have said:
    PLEASE STOP REMOVING CUPS FROM CAREER MODE.

• A few questions on the poll asked if I thought the reward car was enough. I answered NO. To buy the cars to compete in ALL of the Cups that come with each update is not always cheap. Typically I earn around $14k per race. Times 4 races each of 4 cups, that’s $224k. And some of these cup events, a single car to compete costs that much.

So to complete an entire Cup series, I am easily losing money, even if I spend zero credits on car upgrades. While it’s nice to get a free car, there are no meaningful credit bonuses for completing/winning Cups or Series.

The Update 7 Racer Cups are a good example. I’ve spent $1 million on cars to compete in 3 out of 4 cups (one I already owned). Still I will need to buy a car for the Consumption Racers series.

I can’t afford to do that many more times.

This is why I skipped the 8 and 10 cylinder Cup series. I saved my credits to do other things.

Three friends I told about FM getting some new tracks and the Update 7 Racer Cups (they all stopped playing months ago), don’t even have enough credits to buy ONE discounted spotlight car. So it’s tough to get them back into the game for new time-limited content (or impossible, in my case).

In the older FM7, it feels like I’m getting Credits more often. It feels like the game likes me, and wants me to play MORE, and makes it easy.

I played no multiplayer parts of Update 6. I don’t have GamePass on my XBox.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Just want to let you know that my game feels a lot smoother. Its consistently between 72-70. I have zero programming experience but for some reason forza horizon 5 is always at 99.9 and 99.8 fps. Its not lagging as bad though so thank you at least after this past update.

Car choice isn’t the main issue, it’s the lack of variety of online modes, tracks and race lengths on online game modes. Doing the same 5 tracks with short race length on GT series over and over all week gets boring very quickly. I have done Silverstone, Catalunya, Mid Ohio and Hockenheim countless times and with the short race length you spend more time practicing and qualifying than actual racing. There needs to be access to all car classes, all track variations and short/medium/long race distances so you can choose whatever type of racing you want to do. I cannot remember the last time I did P1 or P2 series. Lately, whenever I log onto the game and see the usual tracks with 4/5 lap races I just play something else, as I’m bored of doing the same stuff over and over again. It is a shame, as I love Forza and I love the actual gameplay but in it’s current state there isn’t enough in the game to keep the interest.

2 Likes

Hey forza…

Ya wana get some real car sounds?

Cams make cars lope and choppy idle… all the fords v8 sound like crap in the game… listen to some real fords here.

You can shuffle the racetracks available along with car restrictions ad nauseam and this will certainly produce some cool and fun combos for the players to have fun with. Some more fun than others but that can be partially a personal preference. We know we’re getting this regardless, so it shouldn’t really be the highlight of the news.

The thing that i would more care about is updating game features or adding new ones, reworking/ tweaking current game systems. Like update 6’s car progression changes or the new lighting options.

There was a great suggestion somewhere here about the tours including a bit more motorsport-like features with mandatory pit stops and full qualiying. I don’t think all future tours should be set-up like that but you can always shuffle between both or give is more option to customize our career.

Also this suggestion probably needs to be mentioned and spammed under ever feedback poll because it’s probably the second most important change that needs to happen after the recent car progression changes: