Polls: FM Update 6 content feedback

The current series “Retro Racers Tour” in Motorsport 2023 all the cars that I have been playing with are “super twitchy” and hard to handle regardless of the circuit/weather conditions. Had to spend time reconfigured my settings (driving assists) for a decent setup to compensate “super twitchy” cars. Maybe because I have been playing in “cloud gaming” but I have playing in “cloud gaming” and it’s been in beta mode since I starting using it. Up until this series everything was pretty awesome and doing well in the various series and featured events and VIP events, if beta/cloud gaming is something you want to explore/expand on in the next driving games, wish you the best of success with it.

After Update 6 my game crashes after competing in a free play event or rivals event. Always back to dashboard.
Also ,please consider a top down radar system.
Thankyou

1 Like

The game has improved a lot, especially the AI. I play solo, I’m not interested in multiplayer, I’m level 440, I often play free games with my own rules, and I have a request for you: can you make sure that the cars placed in the garage can be selected quickly? Otherwise, what’s the point of the garage? One thing has gotten much worse: the game crashes constantly, on average every half hour, which is unnerving, and for this reason too it would be nice to be able to start again quickly by taking the car from the garage. Forza 7 and Forza 6 (which I still play) have never crashed, ever, why so often now? Please, soon, put other cars and other circuits, even paid ones.

1 Like

If youre going to add tracks that weve already raced in previous titles, they should be tracks we havent had in a while. Updating maps from Forza 1 through 4 would be better than anything newer as the last three games pretty much have all the same tracks. The game doesnt feel new, just rehashed.

Bring back New York or Motegi, or even some of the previous fictional tracks like FM1s Pacific Shipyards and/or Blue Mountain.

Lastly, the broken up Nordschlieffe and Fujimi Kaido for point to point drag races and rallies would definately be a plus.

2 Likes

and still no fix for 5.1 Sound issues, or “too many tunes”-Save Error.
THX for not servicing the game

1 Like

En realidad hay muchas cosas que mejorar del juego y es algo molesto que se concentren en corregir o agregar cosas que no son relevantes, problemas criticos como las penalizaciones del modo multijugador destacado, el balance de rendimiento entre los autos y el emparejamiento son para mi los puntos mas importantes para que el juego pueda ser disfrutable.

Al menos yo me considero algo decepcionado de ver que si tienes dinero y compras contenido tienes ventaja sobre otros jugadores, dando a entender que si no tienes dinero es mejor que juegues otros titulos de carreras porque al menos en Forza Motorsport sin dinero y una maestria en ingenieria mecanica es muy dificil ganar.

Y’all need to make a poll asking what direction players want the game devs to focus on, content or bug fixes and optimization because personally, there’s plenty of content in the game for 99% of people, i’d rather play fm7 because it’s not a janky pile of code that doesn’t run or work right, I’d rather play fm7 because cars that actually race together in real life, are accurately modeled to a fair PI for their racing series where as FM just has a 40pi gap to cars that should be in theory equal. fix. the. game.

2 Likes

You’ve only been on the forum for a little over an hour. I think you should spend some time reading some of the posts over the past week at least. Your 99% number is purely just pulled out of thin air and has no substantiation in fact. If you take a look at some of the items in the Suggestions Hub (commonly referred to as the SHUB) you’ll find more content is rather high on list of things people want in the game.

Perusal of the SHUB will give you a better understanding of the temperament of the forum.

Then there’s the troubleshooting hub (the THUB) where you can get a handle on the bugs and which ones are of most importance. In both hubs you can vote up the issues that are of your own most personal concerns.

3 Likes

please add more contents in carreer mode

5 Likes

Well where do I begin.

I have been playing Forza since Forza 2 so have seen lots of change. I have also in the past been very active on the forums including outright winning my fare share of livery contests. However, as the games have degraded so has my involvement.

Unfortunately because I have been around so long, that also means that I have seen most of the “New” content before. I don’t mean that in a smug sense, it’s simply a fact that this version of the game is using lots of old content and passing it off as new. Don’t get me wrong the game includes some new cars but is that really enough to warrant a new game.

I have my doubts about the “built from the ground up” statements as for many car models that is simply not true! I say this as an avid painter, many of the glitches from the old cars are still problematic in this latest version of the game. There has literally been no improvement on that front. The hope was any old models that were “built from the ground up” would have been an improvement from past games.

As for tracks, let’s be honest, it’s taken us nearly a year to get back to the same state as past games.

This is all a real shame. I had such high hopes for this game that I went out and purchased an XBOX series X in anticipation after the new footage came out.

Ultimately I am very disappointed. I play this game only because there is no real alternative on Xbox. I do feel that the game has failed to meet the hype.

The updates and fixes are positive but my problem is that many of these things should have simply been ironed out before release. They shouldn’t have been needed in an update.

I can’t wait for a content update that includes a bunch of totally new cars & tracks never seen in FM before. Go on Turn10 you used to be capable of doing such great things. Show us that you still have the ability to push forward and make a game so unique that the online presence harks back to that of FM3, 4 and 5 when new things came along often and the forum was a buzzing hive of activity!

STEVO1377

3 Likes

Since update, i’ve started experiencing invalid data files when searching/finding liveries and trying to import them. These are stored as blank items in my garage and can’t be deleted. It’s now taking up storage space in the garage preventing further liveries uploading. I’m using series x and never had this issue before. I’m wondering if its due to file size being reduced.

1 Like

Since update 1.575.5892.0,
Game crashes almost after every multiplayer or free play race.
Inside the tachometer all the icons inside is missing, current gear ect. Happened twice now on multiplayer doing the bmw m procar series, happened also on forza gt series once using the #93 dodge viper.
Some rims should be chrome looking but still look primer been that way since 2 or 3 updates ago.
1969 boss 302 mustang stock and sport brakes glitch on any rim see the brake caliper in the rim.
One of the race cars didnt have any pedals inside the car. Sorry dont remember which one.
When loading a multiplayer track it randomly says laguna seca even though were going to another track.
Male and female drivers dont match picture of driver to car when waiting for race to start going through the drivers cars.
Pit road driver fist bumps an imaginary person, talks to an imaginary person.
Downloaded graphics decals stickers ect wont load just spins and spins sometimes crashes.
Crappy selections of rims… i only want one more wheel added to the game please,

Tune menu- spring rates randomly change, glitches in the slider adjustment bars especially the toe happened somewhere else to but I forget maybe the rear differential…? Move the adjustment 0.1 next click is 0.3 what happened to 0.2?? If we’re going to be testers for your game atleast make it worth our while…

weld pro stars.

I wish you could make some wheels deep dish some look flat like paper . Torque thrust , cragar just too flat.

All these useless driver suits y’all could add way more content in the game.

optimize the game…

1 Like

I suggest adding a bop mode to the online mode. Players cannot upgrade or tune their vehicles, so that it is completely fair.

I second this, I been doing those bmw m pro car races. Online isn’t so bad when everyone has the same car and upgrades, just driver skill, setup, pit strategy to win a race. Even made a few friends over some very close clean racing.

Other online races all these guys wana use is those open wheeled f1 style cars which isn’t fair. Takes the fun out of it and not everyone wants to drive those.

They just optimized the gable to the tune of 20 to 25gb. It was atrocious how long some simple tasks would take beforehand

We need stats in this game like no ones business! I just need get that out there. All Forza games have had great stats except this one. Come on Turn 10…what is going on!?

8 Likes

Game was built from the ground up. Many many things were left on the ground when they built the game. Stats being one of those. Have you checked in the suggestions hub aka shub for some such suggestion and vote it up?

That being said, stats are not what I personally would deem a major change needed in the game. But if youbtake the time and effort to find it in shub, I will vote it up.

Best of luck! Wgigtd, have fun.

Having the Zonda Cinque sound so poor was a massive let down once I had unlocked it.

1 Like