Please report to PGG that in this series it is impossible to reach 100%

As per title of this topic I kindly ask to Max to report this issue to PGG in order to correct it and to reach 100% in the new series.

5 Likes

I would but I think I’m blacklisted on the Ticket forms. Last few didn’t even get the usual " Thanks for finding a bug ! We SOLVED IT ! Ticket Closed. " auto reply.

…eh, what the heck, I’ve got a minute, might as well try again lol.

3 Likes

Same problem here, somehow i am at 91% with only 3 more dailies left to do… everything else is done.

2 Likes

3% progress missing for Rivals and 3% for Photo Challenge. This will affect every season in Series 47. Meaning 6% missing from every season and total series progress

1 Like

Submitted a report; they replied with copy-paste instructions on how to resync saves / reinstall the game…

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Unfortunately same reply for my ticket (completely useless).
This game is offically dead :frowning:

4 Likes

Told them none of those suggestions work and that other people are experiencing the same problem. Now they replied that they are looking into it and that they will send out an announcement when they have a resolution.

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yep - same response to my ticket as well. Usual do this, that, without any acknowledgement that the problem stems from their end , not ours…
I ain’t wasting my time deleting game, re-installing, gave saves etc. when I know the issue will still be there.

1 Like

In Series 47, Summer season progress is missing 6% completion from Photo Challenge (3%) and Rivals (3%). None of the seasons have a Photo Challenge and Rivals did not contribute 3% towards the coming seasons Autumn, Winter and Spring.

At the end of summer, with everything completed progress will be stuck at 94%

This means that it is impossible to have 100% progress in Summer or any of the other seasons in Series 47! Won’t be able to 100% Series 47 either :frowning:

It seems that devs removed Photo Challenge (and Rivals contributing any %) but forgot to update how the seasonal and total progress is calculated

2 Likes

Totally - already sent tickets about it - FH4 weekly is defo bugged this week.
Just the two dailies left and only at 92% for the week. Also the Monthly seems to be down by about the same amount.

1 Like

[Hello,
I send ticket too, but nothing from answer.

2 Likes

While they’re at it, the seasonal Playground Games now require you to win them, instead of just participating. I’m guessing that’s how it used to be in the original season and PGG just copy-pasted the old season over without even thinking. Would be nice to get that changed.

4 Likes

Guess I got lucky and landed a win first time through, didn’t notice it, probably nobody with a first time win did. Thanks for sharing that PD_Top_Gun !

Of course, like everyone, still some points short even with everything done. I get the feeling we’re adrift and sinking, and the crew has sailed away in all the lifeboats.

2 Likes

Same issue here and a dido on the Seasonal Playground Games issue.

2 Likes

Its seemed that way for a few weeks hasn’t it ? A lot of the recent challenges have seemed more like they are trying to put people off than to entertain

3 Likes

good.

the change just made people throw anyway.

1 Like

Heh, I’m one of those who piss off the ones trying to throw the match after first loss, I’ll fight for the win to the end lol ! Been in a few that went the full distance, some for the win. And I’ve been on and against more teams of players who want to play it out than throw the match. I’m just there to have fun :smiley:

3 Likes

Rather have people throwing the match than potentially having to do it over and over and over again because of teammates that suck. Already have enough of that with the trial.

1 Like

Hello, i have to report that Series 47 have a bug in summer. I have completed all trials and challenges and i only have 94% complete, which makes almost impossible to obtaint the achievement for having 100% in a Series. Also, you have changed the conditions in the Playground trial. Prior to Serie 47 you could get it completed even getting a second place, but now you have to win, which makes this trial more difficult because people that loose ususally quits the game. Please, are you going to solve these two problems? I hope so. Cheers.

2 Likes

The first point is definatley a bug - made a ticket - usual responses.
After I went back and said it was nothing to do with game saves, resetting, etc. they’ve finally come back to say - “We’re looking into it” case closed as usual.
Just have to wait and see I guess.

Second isn’t really a bug, just that they went back to an old series like they’ve been doing since FH5 went out just to not bother with anything new. The old series was one before they changed the rules and then you had to win it to get it done.

1 Like