Please report to PGG that in this series it is impossible to reach 100%

During the newest Forza Monthly livestream, they were talking about Series 48, but if you look closely, you can see that is actually says “Online Adventure - Series 55” in their screenshots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgF7HLMN30E

Are they skipping series 48-54, because these have the same issues as series 47? Is it just a mistake? We’ll see.

2 Likes

Your question has a very easy answer.
Starting from the last series thay have decided to reproprose the old series as new.
Because in their schedule the old series up to series 54 have all the bug that don’t allow to reach 100%, in my opinion they cancelled all that series in order to start the new series with an old series that allow to reach 100%.
This means that for this series it will be impossible to have the “golden” series for the completionist like me as they will never fix the bug in this series.

1 Like

Let’s say, i wrote this as a question, because i am used to see them messing things up, and i feel uncomfortable to make clear statements regarding what will and what will not happen.

2 Likes

Agreed - also sent tickets - usual no response excpet the generic ones.
Seems to stem from Summer where the missing 6% is coming from the Monthly challenges,
Sadly this just lets it run through the rest of the seasons as well meaning Full completion is impossible till they deal with that. Golded eveything up till now but still 6% down on all.

1 Like

Didn’t see that when watching the livestream - well spotted

1 Like

Hello!

I did everything and I am at 94%.

How to complete?

2 Likes

Sadly - you can’t until they fix the bug from the Rivals.
It’s been going on since the start of the series and still no fix so I wouldn’t wait up.

1 Like

Congratulations guys! Series 48 progress is bugged too! Despite returning Photo Challenge.

Rivals again gives 0% progress
However! Something even more interesting! Ranked racing gives ONLY 15% progress now! Yes you heard it! Down from 18%
Photo Challenge gives 3% as normal.

So time for another 94% Series completion!!! Yay!!! :smile:

Whyyyyy… :sob:

I honestly hope they fix and give 100% past series progress to players in next update. The way they did in FH5. Please :pray:

2 Likes

I doubt they will - They ignored all my tickets on the last one, Basically saying it was all down to us to sort out by deleting this and re-installing that without once a simple acknowledgement that the problem was at their end. I fear this will go the same way too.
Looks like FH4 support has completely disappeared now.

3 Likes

So another month.

If they don’t fix before the game delisting, there will be no way to get the stupid achievement.

Awful feature this list crap. Everytime Turn 10 manages to make games worse.

3 Likes

Hmmm, I can’t recall for sure off-hand, is that a 100% completion achievement or just all the events done deal ? Hoping it’s the latter for you and still attainable. Although, if Rivals is bugged that will spoil it either way :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi all throwing in my fustration with this Encore achievement. I absolutely love FH4 and did everything needed in the last series only to end on 94%.

Now week one of this one and the same thing. Going to end on 94% for week 1.

I know a lot of people dont want to complete the game like a few of us do but it is souring an otherwise pretty great 150 odd hours with DLC.

3 Likes

it’s so frustrating when you can’t finish your favorite game on a good note and complete all the achievements :smiling_face_with_tear:
I really hope this changes next month

3 Likes

It’s 100% completion.
You can still do everything “Golded” but still not get the full season points.
Been like that for at least the past few weeks.

2 Likes

Just got a reply. They referred me to ‘known issues’ and this issue isn’t there and then closed the case.

I know they’re busy on FH5 and the future of the franchise but nobody has earnt this achievemrnt since Apr 7th (according to xboxachievements.com).

I hope there’s a fix soon but holding out little hope.

4 Likes

Correct - second season in a row nerfed by the wrong percentages being applied despite Golding everything.
Needs a fix now - as well as a backdate on completion status.

3 Likes

Me too stuck at 94%, so sad i can’t have the achievement to reach 100% on all season :unamused:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hi all.

I had an update. They added the issue to their issues page under the ‘won’t fix or by design’ section so that pretty much clears it up. Not great but looks like it’s best to move on for now.

It’s a little dissapointing considering nobody has this achievement for 2 months so it’s basically unobtainable as of now.

6 Likes

Just a visual update on the problem with regards to this bug since April 6 Update.

Bugged progress for Series 48:

Same problem with Series 47:

2 Likes