Please let me sell this ferrari 1962 250 gto for 50.000.000 CR

And do you think anyone will by it for that price?
I do feel prices should be more flexible especially between 10 and 20 M. And yes I think +20M should be possible but I do doubt a lot of sales will take place at prices like that.

well no but you know . even 20M be good for buying moding cars good idea then

No one will buy it for 50 mil. You will have better luck selling it at a lower price.

I know some recently bought that Mercedes that was introduced just for the hack of it for 134M. When you have a certain amount of CR there’s just no real need for more in this game. CR spend on upgrades can be relatively easy won back by racing.
I really don’t see the point of buying car expensive anyway, but then I owned all cars pretty quickly.

1 Like

True. And for buying eypensive ones,… it can come in handy to have some cars several times with different tunes, so you can change them on the fly.

1 Like

True.
Horizon Open is the main event where being able to switch cars fast can be of use (when switching to the next ‘championship’).
A number of cars that are not expensive seem to be great for HO, so it’s not necessarily needed to always buy expensive. I recall you to be one of the knowledgeable ones on the matter.

it wont let sell the car anyway so