Photography Accolades - mutual sharing

can some one give me a hand with this also?

Porksalot4L

Accolades are fun but also the bane of my existance. i cant just enjoy the game now till they are all done HAHAH

thanks!

1 Like

Done. Liked them all. Can you do the same for me?

I’m at 64 likes, 36 to go. 100 for the accolade. If anyone can help out, that’d be great. Thanks.

And if anyone still needs likes, please just reply, and I’ll get right on it.

1 Like

Hi All

I will be spending the next couple days helping others out and ill start with the names noted so far in this thread:
TEESANG
PORKSALOT4L
DamMe2006
LSD51ZEN
PandemicBow2072

Will appreciate if anyone helps out for my profile: Maheshvaran

2 Likes

An update, below is what I have done for everyone, here are some notes on the experience:

• Photos are easy to download and like
    Designs are a bit tedious in that you must download them then go back in and search, wait for load and then repeat, obviously it does not earn a like till used enough…
    Vinyls seem to be easy to download when in the design screen and just searching, when you go back to add a vinyl there is a tab for “Search Results” that keeps the last search
    Tunes - can everyone post some share codes for tunes? cannot do a general search on this one ---- or maybe let me know which cars you have tunes for, will search using your name then ---- for me I have tunes for the Jesko, C63, Taycan…

–TEESANG–
Photos - Liked All
Designs - 4 Downloads
Vinyls - Used 2

–PORKSALOT4L–
Photos - Liked All
Designs - 4 Downloads
Vinyls - 12 Used

–DamMe2006–
Photos - Liked All
Designs - 4 Downloads
Vinyls - None Found?

–LSD51ZEN–
Photos - 2 Liked
Designs - 4 Downloads
Vinyls - 2 Used

–PandemicBow2072–
Photos - Liked All
Designs - 1 Downloads
Vinyls - None Found?

I completely forgot that it needed 100 downloads & likes for photos, instead of 50. Today I used my 4 profiles and downloaded and liked all your photos (Teesang, PandemicBow2072, Porksalot4L, Maheshvaran), if you need more, then let me know.

3 Likes

Thanks LSD51ZEN and everyone else, that really helped to sort out the photography accolades.

I will help tackle Design and Vinyl accolades as far as downloads go, usage will be a slow game but I am prepared to load designs/Tunes and race with them for the usage/likes.

I have noticed that after downloading a design, you can go to “My Designs” and then like them.
I have done this for all the designs I downloaded as mentioned below, hope they pop up in everyone’s accolades, let me know?

1 Like

Hi guys,

I only have the distinctions left for the photos, I just liked and downloaded all the photos from the start of this topic, same on the other topic, if you can do the same for my photo that would be cool, here is the code:

Good game :slight_smile:

Hey ive liked all your photos, could you do the same for me? Thanks
I cant seem to find share codes for my photos :frowning:
My gamertag is:LMACASUALGAMER (without caps)

:slight_smile:

Thanks Maheshvaran. I’ll go and download and like your content. I haven’t made any vinyl’s yet. I’ll get around to it sometime.

1 Like

Anybody can help me with my photo. It would be much appreciated, I will do the same for others

share code 236 200 821

1 Like

Done.

I’ve also done photos and vinyls for Maheshvaran, God Uperman, oksen6505, Porksalot4L & Liquidz7760.

I’ve not created some viny’s so some downloads would be appreciated. Gamertag: PandemicBow2072

I’m currently 371 on the Accolade Leader board. Trying to make top 100. I’ve spent days on the Eliminator accolades. Still need 4 more wins and a win without car drops.

1 Like

@Mehashvara - Done.

@oksen6505 - Done.

Also @Mehashvara - as you were saying about liking vinyls and tunes. I posted this in another thread.

I thought I’d try to find the fastest way to help out the community here and found that we can easily do this via drag races.

1. Get in the car the user shared a livery and tune for - users, it’d be easier if you shared the same car for both.
  2. Add the livery AND the tune.
  3. Go to Festival Drag strip.
  4. Put the difficulty on easy if you want (since I know some tunes are just for accolade).
  5. Run the drag strip 3 times, which takes a few minutes to do.

The 3 races will trigger both the Likes for Livery and Tune. Done.

Honestly, doesn’t take that long. I get some people still probably don’t want to go through the trouble. For those that really want to get these accolades, feel free to PM me (or find me on Twitter @teesang). And if you’ll do it for me, I’ll do it for you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hey gang, I’m going to jump in here and help out too!

Completed…
Teesang
Maheshvara
PandemicBow
Cadillac66

1 Like

If anyone has time and is willing to help me:

Gamertag: Galford24

Thank you very much in advance. Of course i will do my part as well, and try to help other people too.

Edit: I’ve downloaded photos and given likes (about 19-22 hours ago for Teesang, Maheshvaran,PandemicBow2072, Cadillac66).
Will need a bit more time to do that for other content (because new years eve and other stuff - sorry).

1 Like

Hi oksen6505

I have downloaded and liked your picture.
You only have 1 though, you should share more so you can get the accolades more efficiently

let us know once you have taken more pics?

Hi All

I have looked at the following users profiles today:
Galford24
IlI Erebear IlI [Was fun figuring out the name for searching hehe]
Cadillac66

Liked All Pics
Only Galford24 had a vinyl which I downloaded

So for those with just 1 picture shared, I have gone into it and liked it multiple times, not sure if this does make a difference though…

I have also added vinyls from these users to the Merc Unimog for ‘Usage’ and showoff :slight_smile:
This should help with the Vinyl painting accolades (you can ‘like’ vinyls that you download) Does usage just mean adding it to the vehicle and driving? hmm
Galford24
Teesang
PORKSALOT4L
LSD51ZEN
PandemicBow2072

See the image here
Friendly Vinyls Gallery Image

1 Like

Galford24 0 done. Photos and vinyl.

Yeah best to have at least 5 photos.

BTW there’s an accolade for using a Peel vehicle.

1 Like

Liked and dowloaded photos for IlI Erebear IlI and LSD51ZEN. I also edited my previous comment (please see above).

Thank you very much
@Maheshvaran @PandemicBow2072

I have some photos, liveries, tunes & such that could use some love. I’ll do the same for others too.