Online qualification broken?

Not had this problem before.

I just won a team race thing, 3-0, but am still unranked - is that because 3/4 of the other team quit in the first race or is it broken at the moment?

Second race lost all three, 1/3 on my team quit, no ranking.

Second in a free for all, no ranking.

It’s broken.

don’t you have to do like 10 online championship before you get a ranking?? i could be off a little.

1 Like

ah, right, not when you’ve already done it, no (unless it’s changed and no-one said anything) - just needs one championship

1 Like

Yeah the qualification is broken, i have done two complete ranked adventures and the game just doesnt give you a rank, oh well i think is time to finally stop playing the festival playlist in this game since the devs are never gonna fix this because the focus is obviously fh5

1 Like

so it is “re-qualification” that would make more sense, no problem!

1 Like

What else is new? They didn’t fix the scoring Forza 7 leagues that rewarded you for corner cutting and they have not fixed the scoring in H4. Not going to happen this point.

I just got a rank and qualified, I tried many times yesterday and failed…

1 Like

Yeah is fixed, i managed to rank today

1 Like

On a similar topic, has anyone managed to join a ranked drift session at any time in the recent past? Getting ranked in drift is the only Star Card task I have left, but I’ve left it sitting open for over an hour at a stretch without sniffing a session. Is there anyone out there trying to organize a set time for them? Because I’d totally be down for that.

1 Like

I’m just about to login again to try that (need it completed for the new seasonals anyway, though I suck at drifting (usually go with just the standard team racing))

You might want to check out the xbox club DLab (Drift Lab Car meets). 2 of the 8 players on the drift GM board are in that club. The top GM is the club owner.
5 club members show playing FH4 right now. And I can join if needed.

1 Like