What on earth is going on with Ranked Adventure? (FH4)

I’ve been sitting here for about 40 minutes waiting for Ranked Drift Adventure to start. I just did regular Drift adventure to qualify for ranked, but now it’s like it isn’t even searching for a session. I’d really like to get this done since it counts towards tomorrow’s playlist…

2 Likes

I haven’t found a session in four months. Only 24 people have been able to do ranked drift this series. Check the grandmasters list. One third of our drift GMs are league 20.
Opened a couple of tickets. They keep sending me a link to known issues page and say it’s on there but I don’t see it. Any new players that want to do ranked drift or games for the starcard objectives are out of luck I’m afraid.

1 Like

What a joke. I’ve been waiting for 4 hours for one to pop up. And yeah, their ticket page is a complete joke. Everything gets marked as solved or has some super vague “solution” with no further help. Sad, it counts towards the playlist + I really liked ranked drift adventure

Thanks for starting a thread on this, I’ve been wanting to rant but didn’t want to be off topic. It’s not like they would have to buy a new datacenter to fix this, probably just need to reboot a server.

I’ve looking for a session for ranked drift and games last month to complete star card and get the Ford Capri FE, no luck, I did some research about it and found that servers are working, but in order to start a session, there must be 8 players looking for session at the same time, also found a reddit topic where people sync themselves to search for a session (drift and games) at the same time and it worked, unfortunately that was 3 months ago and when I asked for help to do it again nobody answered, if anyone wants to get ranked like me or know someone who wants to, I have 3 accounts (2 xbox accounts if game doesnt support cross platform, not sure) to try.

1 Like