Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 108

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2024-03-29T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 3.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev108. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Winners from the previous week are ineligible to win this week.
  • Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Code of Conduct - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol/tobacco names, logos, or usage; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status. Users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.

Gamertag: PurrPaul
Car: 2010 Renault Megane RS 250
Name: Rainbow Spritz
Sharecode: 102 456 115

It started life on a Ford Puma but wasn’t really coming together so migrated onto the hottest of hatches.
Was also called something different (Ella Spritzgerald, I know everyone loves wordplay) until it got a whole lot more colourful. Not technically a rainbow but close enough!

11 Likes

GT: Andrew9565

SC: 160 170 463

Idea: Gave drift style another go. Around 6 hours to put together and detail and unfortunately maxed out the layer limit.

Pictures by PK991YT and Moonie

19 Likes

SC: 790 244 213

Idea: 80s retro style authentic rally car

Pictures by PK991YT

14 Likes

SC: 411 433 208

Idea: wanted to try out something new and see how it goes. Ended up with something TCR like

21 Likes

Oh I like this a lot, very fresh looking design!

1 Like

Good day to everyone,

This design took me 2 days, inspired from a random drawing I did, which I have included. Apologies in advance for my terrible drawing skills.

Hope y’all like it.

1985 TOYOTA TRUENO

SC: 444 495 635

22 Likes

Gamertag: MisterX74
Car: 1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
Name: Pioneer
Sharecode: 126 105 218

12 Likes

Now this is awesome! Where did you even get the idea for this? Truly impressive stuff. And your drawing skill isn’t terrible, it got the job done, and I think the drawing conveys your idea effectively enough! :clap:

1 Like

Really appreciate this. It’s been floating around my head for a while, wanted to do something with cogs, started looking at steampunk related stuff, combined the both. And just worked it in together. Originally I wanted to do an engine which was full of cogs. Kept the cogs to the side, and created a different engine piece. Had to draw it out first to give me something to follow, built from that. Glad you like it.

2 Likes

Amazing job

1 Like

Thanks Bud

Thank you. Turned out very good

#LivRev108

:frog: FROG

• AMG SL 63
  • 101 853 044

PTG FLUEX

19 Likes

Wow it’s Friday and already there’s great designs that won’t make the top 5. Gonna be hard for the judges if this pace holds for the entire week :grin:

Good luck all

2 Likes

Gt: old clyde
Make: double cab pick-up 1966 volkwagon
Sc: 156 865 412

This one i kinda like made it into a hippy van kinda deal due to period…note the inside of bed on this one and latches

6 Likes

My kind of van!

1 Like

GT: NoDramaLama4909

Name: Lucy Block 2021 ARA Rally

Car: Ford Fiesta

SC: 156 997 546

u/The_No_Drama_Lama

7 Likes

GT: NoDramaLama4909

Name: Coca Cola London “Choose Happiness”

Car: Abarth 595 Esseesse