No Forza Rewards for Forza Horizon 2 (360)

nobody knows. i redeemed mine this morning and they have yet to show up on the 360 version.

Same here: redeemed 600K FH2 360 rewards this morning, played a couple hours tonight and they did not show up. Also, none of my achievements, etc. are being reflected as of yet in the Rewards console.

Not really sure if this is a glitch or not. Some XB1 users are having the same problem. Now I have been playing FH2 (360) enough to bump me up to tier 4 in rewards and even though it doesn’t show in the rewards hub, when I went to redeem the rewards it gave me the tier 4 reward so maybe it is counting but just not showing up? I’m not gonna sweat that yet since there is a possibility of that being fixed or at least cleared up. Now I have not received any of my FH2 rewards yet but I did get my forza 3, 4 and FH1 rewards so I am a little concerned but like I said I’ll wait, the game is just out I’m having fun for what it is and hopefully they fix the glitches.

im pretty sure its only for the xbone.

Well with the lack of FH2 support for the 360 it doesn’t make me want to jump to the PS4 (MS didn’t make the game) but, it does make me not want to support Turn 10 if/when I do go to X1. The rewards for 360 I just don’t understand. I can still get rewards for Forza 2-4 and Horizon 1 on my 360 but not the new Horizon 2? Now for XB1 I’ve heard nothing but bad things about Forza 5 (Drivatars are terrible, way too much and over priced DLC) and the Forza Horizon 2 already looks like it’s more pay to play with separate VIP and Car passes? Greedy much? That’s too bad too, I came in at Forza 3 and loved the game! Forza 4 was great (though they went a bit dlc crazy there too) and Forza Horizon was the bomb! Now to me, it’s like the mighty have fallen. They are starting to go the way of NFS in term of dlc greed and they are forgetting they still have a large fan base that hasn’t made the next gen jump yet. Unless things change this will probably be my last turn 10 game.

1 Like

Microsoft is still selling 360’s and games are still being produced for the console so is it unreasonable that whilst everybody is still trying to screw every last bit of profit from the 360 users that they supply at least adequate tech support to the gamers using the 360. I know that the XboxOne is the new flagship for Microsoft and will have the most support lavished upon it and that is totally reasonable but as the 360 is still providing profits to both Microsoft and game producers I think it not unreasonable to give if not parity in support and rewards at least a reasonable amount of time and effort should be spent on the gamers still on the 360 instead of treating them as a second class community. Remember these gamers are the ones who will in the future be the purchasers of the XboxOne so I would think it in the interests of both Microsoft and game producers not to alienate them through any shoddy treatment of them because they chose to stick with the 360 for a little while longer or even such as me bought the XboxOne and also retained my 360.

2 Likes

im still waiting on my rewards and nothing has come to me yet and on the page it say’s i have done nothing on forza horizon 2 and plus were are the rally trucks that’s the hole reason i bout the game so i could drive a rally truck why is 360 treated so different from xbox one we should at least have the rally truck’s i think its un far that we don’t have them. and ps please help the xbox 360 user’s…

Long story short. Looks like there will be no rewards or anything else besides the box for that matter in regard to the 360 version.

-k

2 Likes

i know how ya’ll feel i was told i’d get the same stuff and plus what i redeemed but here it is the 4th of October iv had the game since it came out and well i’m still waiting for support on the xbox 360 version of forza horizon 2 and plus from other post i have read xbox one is giving turn 10 the biggest problem with all the sever’s crashing and stuff failing why not just give support to the xbox 360 user’s as far as i know the only problem with the 360 version is that turn 10 ripped us off.

I redeemed a reward for Forza Horizon 2 but it doesn’t come on to my game, does it not apply to Xbox 360 because on the site it says I have no achievements but my Xbox 360 says I do.

There are no Forza rewards or achievements for the 360 version. You can redeem the reward but only collect it on the One. Can someone sticky this so it’s well known and documented that this is so?

-k

I bought the 360 version for £35 and honestly i think that game like NFS:Most wanted have better graphics. I mean seriously guys, the 360 community is still massive. If they want more money right now at least care about last gen and make it look ok because a lot of people dont have enough money and cant buy the XB1. I think MS are only making it for x360 so people can buy it overpriced and then be disappointed and buy an XB1

1 Like

I doubt anyone who is playing on the Xbox 360 knows if the forza rewards are working on the 360 version? I have the 360 version as well and i want my 300K credits and free car whatever the car is, but since wednesday i havent gotten anything. I am sick and tired of waiting, ive never been a patient guy (except for a few things) and I am wanting Turn10 or whoever to fix the rewards system and then everyone can be happy again. [Mod Edit - profanity is not allowed - MM]

1 Like

You will continue to wait indefinitly. There is no plan to implement these for the 360 and even many XB1 users don’t have these functioning correctly. On the bright side credits are easy to come by and in less than four days I was able to buy my top five cars. The lack of rewards is minor compared to the lack of support.

-k

There is no support what so ever for x360. Even a tiny bit of info would be helpful plus alot of people including me that cant afford a xb1 we have to wait for it to drop down in price. Just a real let down its a bit depressing on how much they have cut out of the x360 verison compared to xb1 , am not saying it should be the same inside out but they could have added a bit more. Even the loading screenshots on x360 is rubbing it in our faces that we dont have xb1 version but thats my opinion

I agree the screenshots on the loading might well say "buy an xbox one for an okay game

1 Like

I think Sumo Digital are the ones who have to answer these questions, not Turn 10. If Sumo think they had to downgrade like this and have a good reason, then that’d be fine.

The lack of rewards for the 360 and the lack of response from the developers are both major bummers.

3 Likes

im having the same problems…
just seen i could redeem rewards for horizon 2/horizon/forza 5(Which iv never played)/forza 4 and i only own horizon 2
600k credits… best come to my 360 as i have no intention of buying another xbox one any time soon
thought it be a nice boost to get me a hypercar but nope

also very annoyed we cant even purchase DLC for 360 version no options to even buy anything not even VIP :confused:
cmon turn10 get this sorted the 360 community is still HUGE and your letting us down by focusing on the next gen instead of both!

There is simply no reasonable explanation why you don’t accumulate reward points in FH2 for the 360. No prior information that even hinted at that. I feel cheated and I regret buying this game.
I guess FH2 for the X360 is my goodbye to this series as well as the console.

7 Likes