No Forza Rewards for Forza Horizon 2 (360)

There’s one explanation I’ve thought about; the differences in the two versions of FH2 might’ve made it hard to have both games count for the same FH2 category in Rewards, or it also might’ve caused an issue with the community if those who have the 360 version found out, if they eventually moved to the One version, that they couldn’t really advance any further.

On the other hand, imagine the uproar from One owners if Rewards would’ve had two FH2 categories; one for 360, and one for the Bone. So I suppose just locking the 360 users out of any Rewards functionality was the lesser of two evils from the dev perspective.

You’re right on both counts - but there’s an easy solution for that. 2 reward categories, biggest one counts. That saves you from locking out the entire 360 fanbase from the ‘loyalty’ rewards.
It makes no sense from a business perspective: If the 360 gives you reward points, you will (eventually) buy an X1 to continue saving with Forza 6, FH3 etc. That’s the whole idea, right?
Now I’ll have to replay the entire of FH2 if I want those reward points. I’m not going to do that, which dissuades me from staying loyal to Forza.

yet another game developer who staps us 360 gamers in the back FH2 should not have been released on both consoles shold have released it either x360 or the OVERPRICED XBOXONE also why is there no rewards points for the xbox 360 version of FH2 it is bloody stupid supporting all other forza games on 360 but not FH2 if this how turn 10 scumbags are going to treat us they can stick F5 up there ass

2 Likes

Another unsatisfied 360 user here. No loyalty rewards, no wheelspin for leveling up, no multiplayer availability… I’m very close to switching consoles and it will not be an Xbox. If you have time to read this and are also unhappy with the lack of support from Turn10 and Microsoft, take a minute to report it here so they get a better understanding of just how many people are affected by these issues.

3 Likes

I’m having troubel Redeeming my gifted money in forza horizon 2 from Forza rewards on the 360

1 Like

I can’t believe I got royally screwed over for my birthday with a pos game… I’ve been both a Xbox and Forza Fan for years, but after just a few hours, I feel very cheated and possibly looking to moving on to Playstation…

3 Likes

Well offering rewards points to faithfully for a drivers than letting us find out the hard way your not going to get them… I wonder how drive club will be. And all the people saying 360 can’t do what one does… But what about grand theft auto…

Well like many on here I too am very disappointed with this new game. Lack of playable content. Lack of support. Lack of add ons.
I could go on but see no point as it seems to just fall on deaf ears. Turn 10, Microsoft, Sumo games. !!

I havn’t recieved any reward for H2 360. Did get F5 rewards. Havn’t checked H1 or F4. Still has Turn 10 on the cover, so they are responcable for support, not Sumo. Maybe we just need some patience and it will be sorted. I would expect achievment rewards from both systems. I payed for em.

Now that’s wishful thinking. There has been not one official post from T10 regarding the 360 version. The only post we have seen is a mod post referencing an old article that quotes T10 as saying DLC will be available for 360 at the same time as the Xbox One which we see is not the case. The One has DLC already in the form of the launch pack. We will see for October if anything drops. Realistically though, I don’t expect anything to change.

-k

Yes it is hopeful thinking, because I just cant believe Turn 10 would do half its community like this. I expect VIP, a multipplayer wheelspin (like H1), monthly rivals, DLC. Anything less, then this version should be half price. I wont support them again otherwise. The only way to truly gripe, is to stop buying their releases. I bought the 360 version because I cant afford a new wheel. FM5 isnt fun for me without a wheel. Logic doesnt seem to matter to the hierarchy of forzas community anymore. Ive seen mods disrepecting anyone with a alternate opinion. Pretty pathetic for sure. Again Im hopeful that this gets sorted. For your sake and the rest of us that find this disgraceful.

1 Like

Well this is a letdown reading these forums, only got the game last night for the 360 and only had time for about 30 mins play, was looking forward to a good evening later.

So , let me get this straight, we’re getting nothing if we’re playing the 360 version, zilch, nowt, sod all…

Way to go in supporting your player base Turn 10, screw over the loyalty you’ve built up over the years, kick us in the face… oh well, another game that’ll gather dust then.

i don’t think we will ever hear a response from Turn 10 concerning the FH2 360 debacle…
they are looking at developer suicide and trying to figure a way out of this mess…

I bought Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox 360 simply because I’m not going to run out and spend over £300 on an XB1 just for one game I have been playing Forza titles pretty much from FM2, right up to FH2 (Excluding FM5 of course) I thought hearing the news running up to it being released on the EU about the launch pack DLC things wouldn’t be so bad, but upon buying myself a copy for my old reliable 360 theirs no DLC, they quote having “Over 200” cars for the game and I highly doubt their is, not to mention as well that doing a quick search on Google and it seems I am not the only one who is annoyed at it as well as the fact that it seems like the game dev’s Turn 10 and Microsoft Studio’s have shut the door to all the Xbox 360 community members who just want answers to a simple little question. Yet from having a look on here it seems like the majority of people are convinced that their is going to be absolutely no help, nor questions answered for any of the Xbox 360 community, Very poor show in my own opinion on Turn-10’s behalf as well as Microsoft’s. If this is the kind of service to expect from Microsoft and Turn 10 then I’m pretty sure people who currently have and only have an Xbox 360 shan’t be rushing out to purchases an over-priced console.

2 Likes

As of yet no one has got any rewards or cars yet. None of the expansion packs either. Is there any plans to support the 360 version if so when can we expect it. It appears as if we are forgotten.

90% of the reason i didnt go next gen yet was because the Fanatec wheel I bought wasnt supported. Now the new game is feels like its no longer being supported, right out of the box.

This (FH2 360 version) is the first new game I’ve been disappointed with in a long time, for all the reasons everyone has already pointed out. I wish I only paid $20 for it, not $60.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, thats something to get excited about.

I redeemed my rewards (600,000 credits) on Wednesday. This was before I was able to pick up my pre-order copy of Horizon 2 for the 360. I still haven’t received my rewards yet. Including the cars you are support to get when you start Horizon 2 and you are over Tier 2. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Or is this something with the servers that are probably overloaded with request for rewards?

Read the MANY threads on this including the stickied one at the top. There is no response for the 360 users and most likely there will be no rewards or reward cars for 360 owners.

-k