New FH3 Photos

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I’ve been taking photos in FH3 and tried to save them and found that the servers were no longer being used for them. How can I get my photos from the game? Is that even possible now?

I’ve been screenshotting them and downloading the share. When you load the photo there should be a button option to hide the UI then take a screenshot. At that point there’s a few options to get them depending on what system you are using.

I’m on Xbox One, so I’m not sure screenshotting it would work. I’ll dig around for more and see what I can do. I appreciate your response!!!

Np, on xbox 1x here. On the controller I press the Xbox button then Y to save a screenshot. I have the default set to automatically upload. Then I use the Xbox app on an android tablet to download. If you have a lot you can use a flash drive plugged into your Xbox and set it to your multimedia storage default. Then just move it to a computer after saving tyem. There’s probably a lot of better explanations out there. This is from a few days ago…

2 Likes

You can take photos just fine, simply share them and go to your FH5 gallery (doesn’t matter if you own it or not) and switch the FH5 at the end of the URL to FH3. You can download your shared photos from there.

1 Like

True, that does work. Do you get 4k images that wwy? I’m only getting 1920x1080.

I’m not able to upload them, that’s the problem. I’ve tried multiple times and I keep getting an error stating the servers cannot be reached.

Thanks for that! I’ll try that out later on.

not sure what happened, but things are back up and working now. I can upload with no issue! Thanks for the help, guys!!!

2 Likes

Seems like the topic i need right now, (14.06.2022)

Since the Update of the Website i have no access to my FH3 Photogallery anymore. There is no URL i can change. Does anyone know how i could get my photos from Xbox (beside the Xbox-Internal Photo function) from now on?

Max had posted about it here Here

1 Like

Thanks.

2 Likes