New DLC: customisable racing drones

Hey team,

Think it would be a great idea to add customisable racing drones as a dlc.

These could have their own tracks and be used to teach people how to use racing drones IRL.

In addition they could be used to create awesome in game footage/content. Imagine getting a convoy on a drift circuit and having racing drone footage whipping around and over from all angles, or dipping through the trees in a lightning storm.

Just an idea to take photo mode to the next level which i love btw.

Mad! What a great idea👌

1 Like

+1 from me.

Check out FailRace on YouTube, he does a terrific job of using the Drone in real-time in the races he hosts. Having better options to control the drone would make the content event better.

1 Like

Great footage, thanks for sharing. Good little find!

1 Like

Lord no! This is a car game. A drone racing game might be cool but not in Forza.

1 Like

while I do agree with some comments talking about how this shouldn’t be a thing in Forza, or not at least as an imporant feature that should be implemented, It would be nice to see some improvements of the drone, and (just maybe) get the opportunity to race these drones, as it can probably be fun to try.

They havent updated the drone since FH3 and it feels like it has potential to make some improvements like the rotation of the drone itself (when you see those drift car videos and the drone just rotates or flips while filming) aswell as a potential increase on the altitude this one gets, and for the in footage cinematics, they could implement a focus feature within the drone to stay in target with the subject (aswell getting an aperture change just like what happens in photo mode)

about the races: if the physics and circuits were built right, it could be a fun little experience, without overshadowing the car experience which should be the main theme