My opinion of the Nissan Tsuru

Why are there so many votes on the Nissan Tsuru? It’s literally a 4 door car and not a sports car, there’s no significance of this car other than being a economical car, and the engine sound is not good too

1 Like

Because it’s very popular in Mexico and it’s widely used as a taxi and by the police

3 Likes

They love it. :smile: (Have to smile at the Vocho being parked there on the left haha)

1 Like

I have no issue with them adding it in if it’s that insanely popular, especially as part of Mexican car culture in a game set in Mexico.

I am still shocked that it’s so far ahead of anything else in vote count. Even the extremely popular Mercedes McLaren SLR that everyone wants back has only nearly one tenth of the votes.

5 Likes

It got my vote, because:

• “mexican” car (TBH, I was not aware that such a car exist and that it is popular in Mexico before the uproar after game release)
  • “poopbox” (that category is much closer to my heart than any modern hypercar)
  • true opening car (Tsuru, Beetle and some sort of offroader should be starting cars)
8 Likes

Eh, starting with those would be too slow. A good starter car is usually in the middle of C-Class. Those would all be at bottom of D-Class, except for maybe the unspecified off-roader.

It could be a Tsuru Tuneado that actually falls within C class

1 Like

I understand its significance to Mexico, but it’s hardly a world-recognized icon like a classic Mini or a classic Beetle, and I am personally against meme mobiles and daily drivers being included in the game (just a waste of resources better spent on cooler cars), so this is a case where I understand the community’s request as the whole, but also one of the times where I encourage Playground to keep turning a blind eye (or ear).

1 Like

If they did add a Tsuru, I doubt they would add one that’s already been modified. Otherwise, what’s the point of adding it all if players can’t “meme-ize” it themselves.

2 Likes

It’s the '93 Sentra in other jurisdictions isn’t it?

3 Likes

Starting in a other car then having it taken and winning it back in a Tsuru would be a nice upgrade hero’s story “researched” from NFS. :smile: Then to keep it PG, Rami reveals your car wasn’t really stolen all along, they just wanted… to see how creative you could be with the proper motivation.

It was in the official Forza update on the new suggestions hub so everyone who read it saw it

I’d gladly have this than another super or hyper car. But then again I only have easily attainable and “realistic” cars in the game

3 Likes

Why would we want that when we already have newer version which is better in every way?

Nostalgia. People want the full NFS Most Wanted line up. :+1: It was a blacklist bosses car.

Nissan Tsuru/Sunny or bust. I had a 1988 Sentra back in the day. 2-door. 4MT. Crank windows. Zero options. I loved that car. One of the best vehicles I’ve ever owned.

2 Likes

I think you might be confusing it for something else.

The McLaren SLR was a limited model collaboration between MB and McLaren. It was also in the games as recently as FH3.

Oh, it’s different from SLR McLaren.

Anyways, SLS AMG replaced it.

But the SLS was a different limited production model. That’s like saying that because we have the Centenario in the game, we don’t need the Veneno, Sesto Elemento or Reventon.

1 Like

Haven’t Mercedes-McLaren already reconciled though? That might explain why the SLR has been showing up as of late. I don’t mind the old supercars, but in my honest opinion I’d rather have the bland and boring over those overrated modern hypercars that all the kids keep crying over.

2 Likes