More engine swaps

Adding more engine swap options to cars and add more engines that are available to swap into cars. It can be as crazy as a Ferrari engine in a brz or a k20 into a Ferrari gto. This will give players more creativity and have flexibility in tuning. Plus this wouldn’t be anything extra, since the stock engines are there in the game.

Yes, i really miss the old engine swaps we had in Forza Motorsport 1-4, for example, you could put a 2.5 liter V6 engine from the Ford Mondeo Mk2 St 200 in a Ford Focus RS gen 1, that was one of my favorite engine swaps to do back then.
IN FM4 we could put the very unique Volkswagen V5 engine ( yes a V5, the worlds only production car V5 engine ) in a a first gen VW New Beetle, for a massive lover of 5 cylinder engines, this was awesome :slight_smile:
Also remember the inline 5 cylinder Volvo 850 T5-R engine swap you could put in the Volvo 242, this is a very common swap to do in rwd Volvos here in Sweden, lots and lots of Volvo 5 pots can now be found in modified Volvo 240:s, 740:s and 940:s, the sound and amount of power you can get from them are the biggest reasons why people do it.
Another great engine swap for the Mk3 Golf in older Forzas were the VW 1.8T turbocharged 4 cylinder 5 valve per cylinder engine, a very tunable engine, that is also very popular among tuners today.
Also i think we need more V6 engine swaps in Forza, from several different brands.